Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard interview with coach sounded like Ado got another form of injury at training said he would be another week away still.
Unless he is playing Smokey and the bandit ,I guess we will all find out soon.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So bloody weird…

Foxx looks like his shoulder is destroyed, arm hanging for half an hour. Hard to watch as fans with most thinking “get him off”! Doesn’t play the second half but after examination it turns out to only be soft tissue injury, yet he still misses several weeks?! Very strange.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So bloody weird…

Foxx looks like his shoulder is destroyed, arm hanging for half an hour. Hard to watch as fans with most thinking “get him off”! Doesn’t play the second half but after examination it turns out to only be soft tissue injury, yet he still misses several weeks?! Very strange.
Defo more to it..

Either I am right the whole time about being taught a lesson about leaving the team in the lurch round 1 plus off field antics and being shopped orrr im completely wrong and his shoulder is really busted.

Like you said weird one.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon a bit more serious then has been reported on by the club. Foxx trying to come back as soon as possible being the competitor he is. But the club playing it safe (also not revealing anything about it). I’d rather he has another week or 2 off then rushing him back and he is 60% like last year after his syndesmosis. Like yes he was back. But didn’t hit top gear for a few weeks after.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind an extra week to see what Tracey can bring. I would like to see Taaffe and Tracey swap a few times at the back, especially on kick returns. Tracey seems to be able to take advantage of his extra size, while Taaffe has not made much of an impression on his kick returns so far.

Another good performance from Tracey and CC will find it hard to leave him out.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon a bit more serious then has been reported on by the club. Foxx trying to come back as soon as possible being the competitor he is. But the club playing it safe (also not revealing anything about it). I’d rather he has another week or 2 off then rushing him back and he is 60% like last year after his syndesmosis. Like yes he was back. But didn’t hit top gear for a few weeks after.
Exactly and gives Tracey another week in first grade to up his fitness.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news. I think the JAC era at the Dogs is probably almost over. Gus should make an attempt to move him to a team where we get a prop in return.

Maybe to Dragons for Lawrie? Parra for Matto? (not a prop but a top tier forward), Roosters for May??

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news. I think the JAC era at the Dogs is probably almost over. Gus should make an attempt to move him to a team where we get a prop in return.

Maybe to Dragons for Lawrie? Parra for Matto? (not a prop but a top tier forward), Roosters for May??
Not Lawrie bro. If we are swapping Fox for someone at that level then we need two IMO. Matto is a great player but doesnt sit well that he took the extra weeks as opposed to paying a fine. May for me would be perfect. I would like to keep Fox if we could though

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So bloody weird…

Im pretty sure that minimum 2 weeks was the initial diagnosis though, so im not too concerned.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Lawrie bro. If we are swapping Fox for someone at that level then we need two IMO. Matto is a great player but doesnt sit well that he took the extra weeks as opposed to paying a fine. May for me would be perfect. I would like to keep Fox if we could though
Just throwing names out there bro, just think its an opportunity for Gus to use leverage he may have with JAC to a team that desperately needs his attacking ability and speed for us to fill a huge hole up front.

We are better with Fox for sure, but would be a lot better with a better front row.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey for Taafe is the swap. Kiraz is playing too well to move
This would also work, but I doubt CC would make this change given Taafe trained their all off season.

CC strikes me as an extremely conservative coach.

What ever it is i think we can all agree that the dogs are better when Tracey is in the team

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's the new Chase Stanley, and a lot more expensive.