1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by Heckler, Apr 1, 2020.

1. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Addict

It's just an unprofessional shitshow as per usual. Sad. Once were... Entertainers and ....Dogs of War.

An empty shell of the club that was.

2. Howard Moon

Howard Moon Kennel Immortal Gilded x2 Gilded Premium Member

pretty much. We need an Uncle Nick, or at least somebody with a pair.

3. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Addict

There's no one gonna be forging a strong, independent, stand alone/united together future for the Bulldogs any time soon.

We are pushed from pillar to post like pinball wizzards staggering from one disaster to the next :(

Not proactive: just reactive.

4. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

NRL de registered CHN, we didn't fight for Corey ... Clubs thrown him under the bus or they aren't giving us the full story.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  5. Howard Moon

Howard Moon Kennel Immortal Gilded x2 Gilded Premium Member

Pretty much. I mean it's nice that they want to be good guys and all, but unfortunately being a good guy in the world of business only sets you up to be trampled on

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Headmix

Headmix Kennel Regular

All you had to say was 'I think breaking the codes rules with teenage girls and undermining the club is OK!'

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

I see we're on the same page lol

8. Teddybear

Teddybear Kennel Enthusiast

I agree, there is probably way more to this story particularly with Chn and the club would be confident enough to make a decision like this to ensure no recourse in respect to unfair dismissal

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Kennel Enthusiast

That's the way I'm thinking. Glad that people aren't really on here fighting for JO and do get the defending of CHN as based on what we know it's quite a big call by the club. Afraid we'll never know the details unless the players themselves want to make it public to discredit the Dogs & NRL. Brave move if they do especially in these times and not something I'd like to see but who knows?

10. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN The Bearded Crusader Gilded Premium Member The Kennel's Top Poster

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. bullanth

bullanth Kennel Regular

Penrith fought for him,lot of good that did,good riddance they said,the bulldogs will take him,he's 25 next birthday I think,sorry but I think the club did the right thing,he's gone from $400k a year to Centrelink.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prison Mike

Still doesn't answer the question as to why he was let go though... How can the club expect members and fans to keep their money in the club during this economic time without games and not offering full transparency in a situation like this... Shows a lack of respect and honesty imo.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tassie Devil

Perhaps they're bound by certain privacy laws when it comes to the girls and players? They did talk about wanting to respect the girls throughout? Especially if the players have indicated that they're potentially going to challenge this ruling, the less information the club gives the better for them?

Not disagreeing with you btw. I personally would love to know each and every detail of what happened so I could form a more educated opinion on this, however until then all I can do is back what the club is doing.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Prison Mike

It's likely what's happened, but yeah protecting the girls is ideal given the situation and allowing them to focus on HSC etc... But I still feel the could have offered more or at least judged the 2 seperately.

15. Tassie Devil

Know I got carried away yesterday with it all, but throughout I've said that the CHN thing seems particularly harsh given the info we've got atm. Can only hope that there's some good reason why they were tarred witht he same brush, JO & CHN, but .... gotta expect there's a lot more at play here which can't be brought to public eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  16. dogsballs

dogsballs Kennel Regular

Might be more to the CHN sacking, maybe he has a habit of silly behaviour? Remember when he got dropped by Pay last year kinda of seemed odd at the time. This might have been the last straw for the club for all we know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Addict

I had an alert in this thread from a reply you made to a post of mine.

It's not there now for some reason? Would you like to let me know what it was?

18. Tassie Devil

Was that from now or last night? I think the mods cleaned up a lot of stuff last night mate as there was a lot of rubbish posted, from myself included. I've got no idea what was said, or what my reply was I'm sorry.

If it was from now the only think I said ... from memory ... is what you're replying to. I think?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bobby Noel Kattar

Bobby Noel Kattar Kennel Addict

He gets confused with the different accounts and the shit he dribbles. Liars have a tough time keeping up with the lies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Addict

Gold