1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by Heckler, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Glen Steale

Glen Steale Previously Glen Steele

Im so happy you are still here. I thought I lost my mate forever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bricktamland

bricktamland Kennel Enthusiast

Take tnis with a grain of salt but I think these two have been unlucky, so the story goes the person messaging was actually a 24 year old teacher , Okunbor said bring some friends now the 3 were all social netball players and brought the two, both legal age..

3. Nate DAWG

Nate DAWG Kennel Enthusiast

I'm not sure how anyone can think that CHN and JO did the same thing. Nothing to do with CHN being the better player. They should of been treated differently because they did very different things. IMO, JO deserves to be deregerstered for sleeping with a young woman he met at a bulldogs school clinic, when she chased him up on insta, he decided to bring her back to the hotel. CHN met a girl off tinder and brought her back to the hotel. CHN didn't even attend the clinic. Very different.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  4. Nasheed

Nasheed Kennel Enthusiast

I just don't understand what all this achieves.
    Are the fembots satisfied? No. They said from the get go they were cool with the slurrys (this is breakfast point slang for sl*t) making the choice and as that's what the movement is about.
    Are the bulldogs fans happy? No, we suffer the most having two of our best players rubbed out, totally disrupts our season and every fan is punished.
    Are other fans happy? Lol yeah. They get to sign these dudes up at perhaps a reduced rate. Score! Thanks Lynne, Andrew and Toddberg!
    Are CHN and Oken happy? No. BUT, they are possibly breathing a sigh of relief that they didn't get slugged financially and can sign elsewhere.

So that analysis tells me the below is the best option.
    Fine them in a 'salary sacrifice' style arrangement.
    Slug CHN with a 50k fine. And the condition that he doesn't get sacked is he rips up his contract at say, 400 a year, and resigns it at 350 a year.
    He gets taxed slightly less On it and We have slightly more cap space to play with.

players get punished, fans don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cookieman909

cookieman909 Kennel Enthusiast

Good I’m happy with this. People will whinge and I don’t blame them. But at the end of the day they thought with there dick and not there heads. Think about the other 28 players who have busted there arses slugging out the pre season. Only for these two galahs wanting to get there dick wet and ruin all there good work and ruin the start to our season.

Selfish players. Not team players. See ya later!

• Like Like x 3
    • Best Post Best Post x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

Yeah man your exactly right... consensual sex with someone who CHN 'didn't' meet at school is a sackable offence... That's right it isn't, if he takes this to court he will win. Then guess what, we look like fools once more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Where's Pea?

Where's Pea? Est. 1979

Fukk the piss weak NRL administration and the media nobodies who are making up for their own shitty lives. Fukken hypocritical scum.
    Lui, GI, Lodge etc... are pissing themselves laughing right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nasheed

One more point.
    Throwing these players under the bus and discarding them when they don't need too isn't exactly 'family club' behaviour.

how can they sit with a straight face and tell Thompson, as they did, that we have his back and support him, when they have shown they will discard you at first mistake!?

Don't be surprised if Thommo backflips after today.

say what you want about Greenberg, but he knew how to look after our guys when he was with us. Barba was making mistakes and we didn't know until after.

I'm all for dirty laundry to come out if the players aren't loyal but it's the Bankstown way, the hood way, and the family way to protect our own.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Nasheed

In fairness that's not comparable as it was prior to 2019 season, around the time De Berlin was making news, that the NRL announced it will not tolerate it any more and come down super hard on behaviour.

hence why former Bulldog Barba has been blacklisted since.

10. El Padrino

El Padrino Kennel Regular

ok so the next player that farts in the general direction of a female must deregistered and book thrown at because it's not in the spirit of the game.

11. hayes

hayes Kennel Enthusiast

If I teacher sleep with a student that is breaking the law and the charge. Fact is the police said they can't be charged which nothing illegal has happened.

The issue is moral decision guess what if they go for unfair dismissal they will most likely win and get paid more than the current player which is ironic.(when the court reopen)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nasheed

well yes.
    If a player had the nerve to walk up to a chick, and purposely fart into her face, that's extremely weird and childish behaviour. from an adult. A famous one, a role model.
    So yes, I would support A sacking in this instance.

13. ash160

ash160 Kennel Enthusiast

Remember how quickly that vid that wasn’t Latrell dissapeared.

these boys fucked up I agree but I still can’t help feeling that our club are weak and most timid on and of the field, not respected from mgmt down

There’s a bad vibe about the club

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Heckler

Heckler Kennel Enthusiast Gilded Premium Member

I can dare to dream.

15. fingerman

fingerman Kennel Regular

What the fuck is wrong with this club? Regardless of what they did I hope the boys stay strong. God forbid if one or both of them take their own lives... Fuck this shit

• Like Like x 4
  16. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Kennel Enthusiast

Because no complaint was made. Have gone into detail on this. Just like domestic abuse cases when the cops know 100% that abuse has occured, nothing can be done unless a complaint is made. The parents and children made it easy for the police and ultimately the NRL and Dogs by not complaining. Had they done so it would've been an entirely different situation for JO at least

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Kennel Enthusiast

Let's wait and see. Personally I'd imagine club and NRL have spoken to the relevant people about any potential court case and have based their decision on that. Without doubt the club has grounds to sack them so ....

With CHN I agree it's harsh on the surface but clearly there's more to it than just that

18. Glen Steale

Glen Steale Previously Glen Steele

Well said mate. God bless.

19. Kaz

Kaz Kennel Immortal

Depends if it's a wet fart or not.

20. Novdoggie

Novdoggie Kennel Enthusiast

Exactly!! No dickhead policy. The club have shown their integrity. Quick action and no cover up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1