CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's wait and see. Personally I'd imagine club and NRL have spoken to the relevant people about any potential court case and have based their decision on that. Without doubt the club has grounds to sack them so
What court case, the girls have admitted they went willingly etc.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's wait and see. Personally I'd imagine club and NRL have spoken to the relevant people about any potential court case and have based their decision on that. Without doubt the club has grounds to sack them so ....

With CHN I agree it's harsh on the surface but clearly there's more to it than just that
you know, maybe they are ok with him going to court, and settling out of court, provided the money doesn't go to the salary cap.

a way to circumvent the cap, protect the club image and pay the guy at a later point when financials are better.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an Absolute fucking joke.

Tyrone may did worse shit than this yet gets spared, others fuck up in worse ways and barely cop a fine.

Nothing illegal, yet you get de-registered if you play for the dogs.

Weak as piss
Penrith's reputation isn't AS bad as ours. How much more shit does the club have to deal with since it's existence, really? Losing millions in sponsorships isn't enough?

If it was your business and your company was mentioned on the news and one of your employees was involved in an incident that was against your policies and ethics and that would run your company through the mud. Would you still keep him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yet the club will offer Elliott a new contract for playing with his cock at a club event among other stuff lol. Club is full of fucking shit.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly no surprise really remember the dogs have a junior partnership with the mid north coast? You can’t be f,&$king them and expect to keep your job. Not to mention the Coffs Harbour incident they will never be forgotten honestly what else could the dogs do here? I mean before they left for the trip they would have been told to strictly behave themselves and yet they broke team protocol, they left the dogs no other choice.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This board is absolute piss weak.

Is Lyn rotating the head NRL office just getting fucked in the ass.
What do u think they could have done about it? It was the nrls decision

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There's always SOMETHING with this lot, an excuse for everything. The club didn't want to sack CHN but the NRL deregistered him and obviously we had to cut him loose. This isn't the club being strong or whatever, it's just them bottling things.
If the decision was made by the NRL, how did the club “bottle things”?

Why do people insist on blaming everybody but the two who are responsible?
they must all be virgins I think
If your little black book is full of school students, I think you’re the loser, tbh ;)

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
In fairness that's not comparable as it was prior to 2019 season, around the time De Berlin was making news, that the NRL announced it will not tolerate it any more and come down super hard on behaviour.

hence why former Bulldog Barba has been blacklisted since.
Which further proves how inept they are.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the decision was made by the NRL, how did the club “bottle things”?

Why do people insist on blaming everybody but the two who are responsible?

If your little black book is full of school students, I think you’re the loser, tbh ;)

Oh yes, I have a black book full of students... mate NRL players have sex, and many of them with younger (legal) girls... the latter part is not something I personally agree with, but it's reality... the law is the issue here... And I will say it again, Todd and the NRL have no issue with young half naked girls (cheerleaders) being lusted after each and every week by thousands of boys and men, even boyfriends and married men, but oh no, sex is a big no no

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD think I'm done with this shithouse bush league sport and this club. Last time I felt this disillusioned by the sport was during the Super League area and I turned off for 6 or 7 years after that. Another kick in the guts and display of the blatant favouritism shown by the NRL.