Soccer Chelsea F.C Super Thread

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
The penalty was rough cause there was a fair bit acting involved from the QPR player. I honestly thought that Shaun Wright-Phillips fouled Bosingwa at first. He just got up and continues as if nothing happened. I was stunned

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of how much acting was involved there was still enough contact to warrant a penalty imo. On the other hand Bosingwa shouldn't have even been penalised let alone red carded.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Chelsea can't complain about the QPR player going down easy from Luiz's shove, not after Ivanovic's diving fit today when Van Persei shoved him, AFTER Ivanovic clearly used his elbow on Van Persie in the jump.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bosingwa, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka and especially Mikel must go A****INGSAP. Bosingwa was a liability all game, cant cross, cant tackle and cant stay on his mman. Malouda cost us the game with his dumb as *** back pass and Mikel was the worst player on the pitch. What a ****ing joke. Ivanovic has now been proven not to be a centre back, i blame him for the walcott goal. He has cost us dearly this year and has to play at right back in front of bosingwa. Luiz should of started, i see him as our future long term cb 100%, people bag him out for his defense when in all honesty he is equal to ivanovic but ****s all over him going forward.

Our team has to look like this from now on, and i think lukaku is way too raw to be brought on in this type of match. Lampard was great btw, motm for chelsea behind mata obviously along with ashley <3

Cech
Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole
Ramires - Meireles - Lampard
Sturridge - Torres - Mata

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
----------Hart
Rb--Jones--Smalling--Gibbs
---------Wilshere
-------Clev--Mceachran
---------Rooney
----Welbeck--Sturridge

could be sex
Rb - Martin Kelly
I think Micah Richards is a better player than Kelly, at least for what he's shown so far despite only being 23. I don't rate Sturridge as highly as some people here do, but each to his own, you've also not included a certain Jack Rodwell, who I think is an exceptional talent if he continues to develop.

IMO 2014 England Squad
I think it'll be more like
Hart
Richards-Smalling-Jones-Gibbs/Cole
Johnson-Rodwell/Cleverly-Wilshere-Milner
Rooney
Wellbeck/Sturridge

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team has to look like this from now on, and i think lukaku is way too raw to be brought on in this type of match. Lampard was great btw, motm for chelsea behind mata obviously along with ashley <3
You guys had to choice with Drogba suspended and Anelka injured. Needed to throw on another striker and he was the only option. He will be better for the game time and I think by the end of the season, his development will mean the end of Drogba.

P

Paint.

I don't understand the decision to give David Luiz the penalty... AVB has made some poor decisions this season, I don't like his substituting either. Doesnt really seem to learn off his mistakes.

A 1-all draw with Genk isn't something to be pleased with... only 1 win from our last 4 games now.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pressure is on avb for the first time in his career, better use his tactics better and stop coming out in the media and letting his players come out saying we've learnt from our mistakes when we ****ing havnt. playing a flat 4 is only suitable when you have 4 fast backs that can cover, and atm we have 0. Bosingwa is a joke, ashley is no longer as quick as he was, easily outpaced by most wingers now, and jt and ivan are both not known for their speed. luiz has to play, who cares if he missed a penalty, is it his role to take it ? ramires is a star btw, i hated him at first but now he is one of our better players. time for josh mceachran to get minutes and oriol romeu looks like he can be a mascherano / alonso type player for us, he will hopefully be a star. btw, ryan bertrand will be our future left back in 1/2 years once ash retires, he looked so promising the last couple of rounds in the cup

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pressure is on avb for the first time in his career, better use his tactics better and stop coming out in the media and letting his players come out saying we've learnt from our mistakes when we ****ing havnt. playing a flat 4 is only suitable when you have 4 fast backs that can cover, and atm we have 0. Bosingwa is a joke, ashley is no longer as quick as he was, easily outpaced by most wingers now, and jt and ivan are both not known for their speed. luiz has to play, who cares if he missed a penalty, is it his role to take it ? ramires is a star btw, i hated him at first but now he is one of our better players. time for josh mceachran to get minutes and oriol romeu looks like he can be a mascherano / alonso type player for us, he will hopefully be a star. btw, ryan bertrand will be our future left back in 1/2 years once ash retires, he looked so promising the last couple of rounds in the cup
Your squad is too old imo. The sooner you start blooding these youngsters the better for you. It may mean sacrificing some points but your struggling as it is.

Who knows? Maybe Mceachran can have a similar season to Wilshere's last season.

Lukaku and Ramires will be stars. As for the others you've listed I haven't seen enough of them to make my mind up yet.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your squad is too old imo. The sooner you start blooding these youngsters the better for you. It may mean sacrificing some points but your struggling as it is.

Who knows? Maybe Mceachran can have a similar season to Wilshere's last season.

Lukaku and Ramires will be stars. As for the others you've listed I haven't seen enough of them to make my mind up yet.
Exactly what i think. Lampard, terry, alex, cole, drogba all on their last legs, lamps and jt will see out their career here most likely along with ash, but drogba and alex will be gone me thinkssss. Mceachran has all the talent in the world, honestly the best junior we've had coming through for a long long time. We actually have a very good academy and a lot of top players ready to make the step up like bertrand and mceachran, but older players like lampard and cole are holding them back. I think Mceachran, Ramires and Gotze/Mata can be a lethal midfield in the future, all 3 are different types of players with immense quality. Lukaku is still raw, but hes one of the best talents in world football, he will be a weapon for us in the future.

In 3-4 years i can see our team looking like this, with 1 or 2 major signings:

Courtois
Van der Wiel / Bought player / Top prospect (chalobah/hutchinson) - Luiz - Bought central back / hot prospect - Bertrand
Ramires - Mceachran - Gotze / Mata
Sturridge - Lukaku - Kakuta / Hazard / Mata / Anyone else bought or through the ranks.

P

Paint.

Good to get a win + clean sheet. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done, and that's what we need now.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Torres looked really good when he came on besides that one miss. Looked heaps lively and was motm in the second half imo

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw mceachran to swansea and lukaku to malaga on loan in january if reports are to be believed. good news

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Big game coming up for Chelsea predicting a high scoring match.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
btw mceachran to swansea and lukaku to malaga on loan in january if reports are to be believed. good news
Tbh i would keep Lukaku. You never know with Torres not scoring, Drogba declining and an injury to Sturridge, what other options are left...Anelka?

He could come in handy.

P

Paint.

Im hoping neither leaves. Lukaku struggles under pressure but is generally good near the goal, and josh is a future England rep for sure..

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hoping neither leaves. Lukaku struggles under pressure but is generally good near the goal, and josh is a future England rep for sure..
They need to play, if sending them on loan is what helps them in the future then so be it. If they haven't had decent game time by now then they won't this season.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will both be ****ing superstars put it that way. I think first team experience will do them the world of good, with Lukaku playing up top for us in 2-3 years.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
heard that kakuta might be brought back from loan ! thank god didn't even start once for bolton besides CC