Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing you live at Dubbo you drongo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Relocate franchise to Dubbo.
Nrl / nsw government to develop a 25,000 seat stadium.
Recruit players who want to play for the club and create a dynasty
Play all games Saturday afternoon and evening for all travelling fans
Growth of area tourism etc
Play all games in dubbo except cowboys, warriors, roosters and manly and play those out of belmore
Keep nsw cup in belmore and develop central west region
Realignment of areas that Canberra and Penrith have a connection with
Any thoughts??
Fu<k NO!!!!!!

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Play all games in dubbo except cowboys, warriors, roosters and manly and play those out of belmore
Any thoughts??
This idea is about as clever as Benny Elias suggesting that Magic Round matches should be worth 4 competition points.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Number18. All good mate. You seem like an OK Dogs fan mate. I can tell by the tone of your posts. We are all having a laugh buddy. But it's a no fir Dubbo champ!

Number18

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No, my grand plan that would be much more favourable to all on here, is to return to our spiritual home for good.
Requires air space over the train line, a new train station, loss of the famous green hill, the demolition of the paedophile toilets near the train line etc, and make belmore the revered ground it once was, HOME.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You follow your team man, wherever they play out of, live or on TV
It won't be my team anymore as I live in the Canterbury Bankstown area. I will not follow a team that's based in Dubbo, no matter what they call them selves, I may as well follow Melbourne or Brisbane. That's a NO from me, and somebody pass me a drumstick or a Zinger burger or something.
1653212467739.png

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This idea is about as clever as Benny Elias suggesting that Magic Round matches should be worth 4 competition points.
I thought when I seen him talking on nrl360 about it that Benny must have had one too many head knocks during his career.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There is perfect sense in this.
In Dubbo - all the crackheads head to Wellington for their fix.
In Belmore - all the crackheads head to Riverwood for their fix.
And atm - to think we can win a game u have to be a crackhead.

Do Dubbo multiple times a year for work. Its doesn't have too much going for it buddy. Hard pass.
Ah Wellington….. pulled over there one day for a leak, tied my dog up next to the car & went behind a bush and came back found the the car and my dog both on blocks!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ah Wellington….. pulled over there one day for a leak, tied my dog up next to the car & went behind a bush and came back found the the car and my dog both on blocks!
hear ya - 1st time there for work I stayed at the old nursing home (now a hotel). As I was driving slowly and trying to work out how to find it, the locals were following the car up the street.

Told the local work guys were I stayed and they said fckng idiot. U stay at the pub. With security parking in the middle of town. Thats it.

When I was there, ran into some tradies who were over from Perth to work on the prison. Said they'd gone to there rented house and went to open the door, it fell down and they were attacked by 3 crackheads. Big boys and took care of business, called the cops and they knew them all by first name. Half the fckng town is derelict.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any thoughts??
How About you just Fuck right off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, my grand plan that would be much more favourable to all on here, is to return to our spiritual home for good.
Requires air space over the train line, a new train station, loss of the famous green hill, the demolition of the paedophile toilets near the train line etc, and make belmore the revered ground it once was, HOME.
Now your fkn talking!

Next time lead with this my bro.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts??
When the nurse gives you your pills you should swallow them rather than spit them out, it would save embarrassing moments like this.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d support us. Have to change our name though. Central West bulldogs sounds like a middle class afl team. Dubbo donkeys or dubbo dickheads. The mascot should be the #18. Our main sponsor could be the local mental institution.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great idea to move to country nsw. I’d support the team unlike these fair weather fans giving it you @Number18