CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This game was really odd.
I thought the defense was very very good when the Titans were trying to carry it from there own end.
We had good line speed, contact was good and we managed to drive them back a few times. He is right, there was no easy metres coming from there own end.
However, our defense in our 20 was atrocious.
The reads and efforts were horrendous.
Pretty weird what was going on.
Our defence was okay right up until we conceded an offload or a quick play the ball.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This game was really odd.
I thought the defense was very very good when the Titans were trying to carry it from there own end.
We had good line speed, contact was good and we managed to drive them back a few times. He is right, there was no easy metres coming from there own end.
However, our defense in our 20 was atrocious.
The reads and efforts were horrendous.
Pretty weird what was going on.
Try line defence needs alot of work

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tino destroyed our middle third with his second phase play and pbs our forwards haven’t held their own against another pack all year.
We know our forwards are shit yet all Gus could provide Ciraldo with was Sutton and Pele who both look to be in the shit list after just one year. Mahoney is also a massive liability at this point as he's the biggest spot player in the game. Put him in any forward pack and teams will still run at him all day and generate momentum. Exact same problem with him at Parra last season who had one of the best packs in the game.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the last game of the year nothing to gain by saying anything but plenty to lose if he did. Didn't expect any different from him
Would have been nice to say at the end, to the Bulldogs fans we are going to bust out ass off during the summer and make you proud next year but yawn that’s too hard

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We know our forwards are shit yet all Gus could provide Ciraldo with was Sutton and Pele who both look to be in the shit list after just one year. Mahoney is also a massive liability at this point as he's the biggest spot player in the game. Put him in any forward pack and teams will still run at him all day and generate momentum. Exact same problem with him at Parra last season who had one of the best packs in the game.
And parra played grandfinal with reed in the middle.
Watch how the dogs will do better next year without Averillo in the team lol:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The media has been on our backs all week

why the fuck would he savage the players in a presser in the last round of the year when he knows the media are waiting to create more headlines about us

do you blokes think or just panic yourselves to dumb comments

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When do we get a confirmed list of the duds that will not be at the Club in 2024? Got to give the fans something to be happy about.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

why the fuck would he savage the players in a presser in the last round of the year when he knows the media are waiting to create more headlines about us

Should have just left like all the other old fuckers get away with

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

praising the pathetic defensive effort of giving away 34 points in a game makes him more look like a dud which he actually is, and he has been doing this at the end of every loss for how many weeks now.

We are the worse defensive team in the comp by a country mile for fuck sake! Find something else to wank about in the press conference.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I thought the pack we hitting hard today, were aggressive but than would allow an off load and we were on the back foot. Happened to many times. Edge def broke down again with simple plays . Fmd alamoti allowed one try that was dead set the worst read of the year. Contact was good but the rest of the structure was bad. Gus n cam can figure that out we have 6 months respite.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Why'd he do it 2nd last round.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get it re: all the posts but what’s he going to say?

‘Yeah Knockonbur lived up to his name today. He’s bog average and I’m going to drive him to the plane station to make sure he leaves for Hull’

‘Flanagan Pffft. My predecessor signed him, he was ordinary for 2+ years until I punted him from first grade and I’m not sure even his dad wants him at St. Merge’.

‘Kiks appears scared of hurting his pec again, that’s why he won’t tackle to his right and we’re letting so many soft tries through the middle’.

C’mon TK, tell us what you’d REALLY say.
This’ll be good…
I'll see you at the airport, someone's got to be there to make sure the useless **** 'knoconmore' gets on the plane and also to boo the hopeless **** goodbye!!!