Opinion CASEY!!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?

Sometimes this guy gives me the shits! Sometimes his hands play tricks on him!

It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
U mentally blocked some of Knockunbors finer moments. Thats understandable.

Plus you cannot drop the ball if you did not try to catch it. Thats simple physics.
He has 10 errors this season. That's on top of the countless balls he's let bounce

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He has 10 errors this season. That's on top of the countless balls he's let bounce
Hey don't get me wrong. Even if Casey could catch a ball, he's still rubbish. Been a long list of back who cannot catch - no one remembers them they don't last long.

But Casey will always be remembered for that awesome debut. One of the 'finest' moments in football.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously 10 errors?! That in first grade? He’s only played what, 2 games. Thats shocking.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's just simply not good enough, will probably be a career NSW or Qld cup journeyman but he's so far off being a first grader it's scary

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s pathetic. He takes the fuckn piss with his opportunities and plays like garbage every single time. Enough is enough. Never want to see the eshay in firsts again

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'd have a skeleton/Kiraz combo. I'd leave Alamoti next to JAC when fit.
Sorry bro but got to be right again :grinning:

Alamo defended great with JAC coz I reckon he was calling the reads. Put Kiraz over with him and trust that Kiraz is smart enough to call him in and out. That leaves skelletor outside Jake who hopefully can set him up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously 10 errors?! That in first grade? He’s only played what, 2 games. Thats shocking.
3 games but still shocking. He averages only 64 metres a game too which is horrible for a winger.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What is most concerning about Casey is his ability to bounce back during a game after an error. Total confidence player and that’s a big problem for a inexperienced team like ours.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor winger, always goes for the big hit putting pressure on the defence. Doesn’t go for the hard carries and just stays in the wing. Poor ball control, absolute one of the worst wingers to play for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry bro but got to be right again :grinning:

Alamo defended great with JAC coz I reckon he was calling the reads. Put Kiraz over with him and trust that Kiraz is smart enough to call him in and out. That leaves skelletor outside Jake who hopefully can set him up.
I can't explain it but I really feel a Kiraz and Skelton combo would kill it.

If CC persists with the dud at FB then your set up will what I think will happen.

I'm basing mine off Avo moving to FB.

1. Avo
2. Skelton/Kiraz
3. Kiraz/Skelton
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started a Casey post after the dragons game, I missed tonight’s game but it appears he made the same impression as last week. Skelton needs to be up for selection when available, enough is enough. I think I read on here he is currently suspended. Does anyone know what’s the go with him?

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you look at what cc does he gives everyone a chance, that’s Casey’s last chance, so far out of position gives away first try like it was c grade in some outback dessert town.
some kids own reserve grade but never take the leap, to small and has no confidence. Well just enough to have a shit haircut, go to manly where they slap you for having a shit one.
bigger concern is alamoti, god he’s slow, doesn’t break tackles, defensively so bad last 2 weeks, very slow. I’d put haze in for a few weeks and put someone els in fullback. Haze isn’t a fullback. At the moment we are a team that needs to defend our own mistakes, we aren’t defending against great plays, just our own uselessness

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I can't explain it but I really feel a Kiraz and Skelton combo would kill it.

If CC persists with the dud at FB then your set up will what I think will happen.

I'm basing mine off Avo moving to FB.

1. Avo
2. Skelton/Kiraz
3. Kiraz/Skelton
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
Thought u talking now. I don't actually think Hayze is that far away. He needs to start following props and running through offloads. Not waiting for the dump out the back. He's there or thereabouts, just needs more effort and timing.

Is he ok only - yeah - but he's elusive enough just isn't quick enough. You make up for that with positioning.

And if Skeletor was as advertised - he'd be in firsts already. He's not - must be something to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thought u talking now. I don't actually think Hayze is that far away. He needs to start following props and running through offloads. Not waiting for the dump out the back. He's there or thereabouts, just needs more effort and timing.

Is he ok only - yeah - but he's elusive enough just isn't quick enough. You make up for that with positioning.

And if Skeletor was as advertised - he'd be in firsts already. He's not - must be something to it.
I have faith in the kid. I hope he gets his shot next week.

I can guarantee he won't be worse than Casey.