CARNEY: The rumours are getting stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The rumours are that Carney is on his way back to Australia, possible 1 year deal coming up at the Dogs, should solve our half's problem in the short term or will the "No Dickhead" policy still aply?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will be lucky to string a month of footy together lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
1 year Then what ????
Go after Foran again , no thanks if it's for 1 year won't do shit for the club

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Carney gives us another "run first" half admittedly with a better kicking and playmaking game then we have but I'm not convinced he's the right fit.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk why can't we attract decent players ie not ones that choose when they play and or goana park footy players

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 year Then what ????
Theres a shitload of top players off contract at the end of next season, so 1 year could work as a stop gap, not that i think we would even try and get him

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 year Then what ????
My thoughts are similar to yours, here we go again on Foran for 2018, we do need a fix short term to resolve our Halfs situation which needs urgent attention before the 2017 season starts.
I am not a Carney fan but he sure has a great short and long kicking game that we could do with.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Theres a shitload of top players off contract at the end of next season, so 1 year could work as a stop gap, not that i think we would even try and get him
Honestly I can't see anyone signing for our club at this stage or as long as des is here.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
My thoughts are similar to yours, here we go again on Foran for 2018, we do need a fix short term to resolve our Halfs situation which needs urgent attention before the 2017 season starts.
I am not a Carney fan but he sure has a great short and long kicking game that we could do with.
It's going to be a long season next year. I just can't understand why we can't attract players .

Status
Not open for further replies.