CARNEY: The rumours are getting stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he still OK? Have to admit I haven't seen him since he drank his own piss.
Have watched him play a few games ESL, don't like the Bloke as a person but, he is one hell of a half back with all the tricks of the trade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have watched him play a few games ESL, don't like the Bloke as a person but, he is one hell of a half back with all the tricks of the trade.
Yeah we are desperate now, don't really care about personality, I just want to win games FFS

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How fucken embarrassing! First Foran then Carney. The clown show gets better and better, soon we'll be linked to Tim smith and Kevin Locke.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fucken embarrassing! First Foran then Carney. The clown show gets better and better, soon we'll be linked to Tim smith and Kevin Locke.
Luke Walsh is off contract

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing with Newcastle.
We don't sign 1st graders, only Qld Cup players.....and only forwards.
What about Chrissy Sandow?

Surely we can lure him back with a clubsport

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i know, cowboys were never winning this game with the fatigue from last week.

but i can guarantee you if a coach/team could have lost this game, it would be us/Des coached Dogs.
What about Chrissy Sandow?

Surely we can lure him back with a clubsport
Lol, throw in a pokie machine of his own and you might persuade him.
Wait, don't tell him who the coach is.....that could be a deal breaker

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Walsh is off contract
Not sure if you're joking but walsh's last year in the nrl was actually really good for penrith, great kicking game too. Actually wouldn't be an awful option. In saying that i haven't really seen him play lately and ive got no clue how old he is

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be a long season next year. I just can't understand why we can't attract players .
One word to answer your question DES

Foran rejects him 3 times obviously he doesn't enjoy being coached by him and judging by comments rom renoylds, mbye, lichaa, Ennis I'm not surprised at all. With all these back handed comments we won't attract anyone

Even the human bubbler wouldn't come to us so it doesn't really matter if we are going for him which we never would be anyway

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Carneys another 5/8
We already have enough of those

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He can drink his own piss for the rest of his life if he wants to, as long as he wins us a comp.

Fuck the no dickhead policy. I want a premiership.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think you'll find most players will sign 1 year deals in 2017 due to the new TV deal and salary cap increase in 2018. Also because of the new deal many managers made sure their clients contract ended next year. Personally I'd go for Adam Reynolds in 2018 and sign Carney on a 2 year deal with the second in the clubs favour. There are plenty of halves on the market next year.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I can tell you that Des is the problem we have with recruitment. Players are reluctant to play under him and apparently Ennis, Pritchard and Hodko leaving had more to do with removing an influential player faction than any on field reasons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can tell you that Des is the problem we have with recruitment. Players are reluctant to play under him and apparently Ennis, Pritchard and Hodko leaving had more to do with removing an influential player faction than any on field reasons.
Well can the board hurry up and drop this **** ffs.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
That's exactly right. I don't know about hodko, but thats the reason frank got moved on 1000%

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember watching him against the broncos at suncorp in 2014, sharks we're getting dominated and losing 22-0 and carney led them to a 24-22 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.