News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Polly Power isn’t a troll, Fam…he is a longtime supporter and member of the club who has lost his passion due to the direction the club is going in and some of the stuff that’s gone on behind the scenes. Honestly, sone of the stuff he has told me has turned me from someone who was having a laugh at the club as a coping mechanism to someone who is genuinely angry at the club.

I can understand why people pick on me… I did enjoy stirring the place up for a long time. Big literally all Polly has done is share opinions people don’t wanna hear. Was probably supporting this club while a lot of those who had him were in nappies.
Great speech dipshit. He just joined 3 weeks ago. Long time supporter.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Polly Power isn’t a troll, Fam…he is a longtime supporter and member of the club who has lost his passion due to the direction the club is going in and some of the stuff that’s gone on behind the scenes. Honestly, sone of the stuff he has told me has turned me from someone who was having a laugh at the club as a coping mechanism to someone who is genuinely angry at the club.

I can understand why people pick on me… I did enjoy stirring the place up for a long time. Big literally all Polly has done is share opinions people don’t wanna hear. Was probably supporting this club while a lot of those who had him were in nappies.
Bro, fck him. @Polly Power is a fkn whiny bitch who complains every post. Saying the same shit over and over again is fkn painful AF. Every thread is filled with the sane crap.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Great speech dipshit. He just joined 3 weeks ago. Long time supporter.
You think every long term supporter of the club is a member of the forum? Geez, the mind boggles at the ignorance of sone of you people.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck off you scum you lost all credibility when you said the club make money of people’s misery.
You don’t think gambling makes people miserable? You don’t think the bulldogs make people miserable? You lose on two fronts, Elmer.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You think every long term supporter of the club is a member of the forum? Geez, the mind boggles at the ignorance of sone of you people.
How's life going you sad fcuk? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Why are you being so pathetic?

You keep embarrassing yourself with your constant trolling!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off you scum you lost all credibility when you said the club make money of people’s misery.
Meh, not worth it. @EddieTheEagle on his high horse again. Last week it was the Melbourne Cup being ‘animal cruelty’, this week it’s gambling destroying lives, next up will be Dynasty must go vegan or the club are murderers. He could use a good steak and a bottle of red methinks - might lower the angst :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh, not worth it. @EddieTheEagle on his high horse again. Last week it was the Melbourne Cup being ‘animal cruelty’, this week it’s gambling destroying lives, next up will be Dynasty must go vegan or the club are murderers. He could use a good steak and a bottle of red methinks - might lower the angst :-).
You brought up gambling. I just agreed with you. Gambling ruins lives. Too bad we’re not a moral club like Souths.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a scum

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t think gambling makes people miserable? You don’t think the bulldogs make people miserable? You lose on two fronts, Elmer.
Doesn’t matter how hard you try to be something you’re not - true colours always shine through. What a sad low life you are trolling on here. You’re embarrassing

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm talking about Tracey. Can't remember him playing or even what he looks like.
Here ya go:
IMG_7543.jpeg
Played 1 mainly after Will Kennedy got injured.
Played well in the Sharks run fo the finals.