News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah doesn’t bother me bro I just like watching the cahunt squirm
Me squirm? Never lol if anything u would have to be the one squirming after u declared Gus had made a ‘big kill’ and was already holding an unbeatable hand months ago. Well that unbeatable hand turned out to be Hutchison, Faamasuli, Turpin, mann and tafe lol so zip it champ your making a dud of yourself every time u post

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a very nice thought, and would be what dreams are made of… AND we all hope it is something that comes to fruition. If Gus can pull this off then I guess it’s genius !!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s a very nice thought, and would be what dreams are made of… AND we all hope it is something that comes to fruition. If Gus can pull this off then I guess it’s genius !!
All thing equal in negotiations we're the most attractive club out of the 3. It should be likely he ends up here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When do players usually decide for the following season? When can we expect news on this?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I see in that pic is AFB comfortable in telling Gus what he wants and Gus looking nervous as hell thinking "I'm not gonna let this guy hold our club to ransom"

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This clandestine meeting shit is juvenile.

So what - the man has meetings - with players - because that is his job.
And the media, most of whom are negative towards our rise, post this shit.
Yaaaaaawn

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When do players usually decide for the following season? When can we expect news on this?
I'd say early next year considering there would be some sort of compensation needed with the warriors that would need to be sorted out as well

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man the media really are desperate to keep playing up this spygate angle.. As others have said everyone knew he was meeting the Tigers the other day and us and Saints yesterday. It was reported everywhere.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me squirm? Never lol if anything u would have to be the one squirming after u declared Gus had made a ‘big kill’ and was already holding an unbeatable hand months ago. Well that unbeatable hand turned out to be Hutchison, Faamasuli, Turpin, mann and tafe lol so zip it champ your making a dud of yourself every time u post
But you said we’ve signed Luai? Or did you get that wrong?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gus pulls off this signing, will he get due kudos from his haters on here?
Honestly bro, been a member on here for over 10 years loved jumping on for my daily fix and would read most of what people comment, and in the last 18-24 months this platform has me doing almost the complete opposite. The amount of negativity on here is crazy, especially with what’s going on around the world atm. I say we need to weed out the negativity in this place like the club is weeding out the weak from the team. Cause honestly we can all benefit from a more positive platform, and save the negativity for game days next season lol [emoji23]