News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All thing equal in negotiations we're the most attractive club out of the 3. It should be likely he ends up here.
Should be is the key word.. could of, would of, are the other key words lol.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just resigned the red nosed reindeer on a big multi year extension. Can’t see them having the cap space.
Yep but they have a few blokes the warriors might take like Hamlin-Uele and Hunt. Riccio said on the DT podcast it’s a chance.

I think they have a bit of money. Apart from Nicho I don’t think they have anyone else on huge coin.

They always get dream draws too the pricks. I’d be using that as a bargaining tool

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep but they have a few blokes the warriors might take like Hamlin-Uele and Hunt. Riccio said on the DT podcast it’s a chance.

I think they have a bit of money. Apart from Nicho I don’t think they have anyone else on huge coin.

They always get dream draws too the pricks. I’d be using that as a bargaining tool
Yes BHU off contract next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I love how our fans think we are better than Dragon/Tiger atm. Only marginally if so
Think it’s fair to say we are? We beat the tigers in a year crippled with injuries and added Crichton and get kikau back after most of the year out. Curran? Xerri? The x amount of utilities…

Dragons gun recruit? Flanagan?

Tigers?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Think it’s fair to say we are? We beat the tigers in a year crippled with injuries and added Crichton and get kikau back after most of the year out. Curran? Xerri? The x amount of utilities…

Dragons gun recruit? Flanagan?

Tigers?
Snap out of this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how our fans think we are better than Dragon/Tiger atm. Only marginally if so
It’s embarrassing when people here start kicking the tigers at every opportunity. Like we sick cünts.
What’s even worse is the tigers forum people are very complimentary to the bulldogs and I am just embarrassed how we treat them when they are nice to us and wishing us well. Even if it is from a place of ‘we are brothers in being losers’

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s embarrassing when people here start kicking the tigers at every opportunity. Like we sick cünts.
What’s even worse is the tigers forum people are very complimentary to the bulldogs and I am just embarrassed how we treat them when they are nice to us and wishing us well. Even if it is from a place of ‘we are brothers in being losers’
Are the tigers part of the breakfast point crew uleh?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shut up idiot as if tigers supporters are complimentary to the dogs.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly bro, been a member on here for over 10 years loved jumping on for my daily fix and would read most of what people comment, and in the last 18-24 months this platform has me doing almost the complete opposite. The amount of negativity on here is crazy, especially with what’s going on around the world atm. I say we need to weed out the negativity in this place like the club is weeding out the weak from the team. Cause honestly we can all benefit from a more positive platform, and save the negativity for game days next season lol
Yeh totally agree. Yes, ok from time to time there will be missed steps, & we can’t recruit everyone. At least we are “at the table” negotiating with AFB & others. Gus is doing a great job pulling in new senior talent & growing/recruiting the best junior talent for a bright future. The press (esp.Buzz) generates a lot of negativity/speculation around Gus for just about every move he makes, much more so, than other clubs. Some people on here feed off that narrative. Gus / CC will bring us exciting times ahead.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man the media really are desperate to keep playing up this spygate angle.. As others have said everyone knew he was meeting the Tigers the other day and us and Saints yesterday. It was reported everywhere.
The clickbait is for us Bulldogs fans, Tigers fans, Dragons and Warriors fans, as well as rival media people.

The rest probably don't give a shit.