Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stuart signed for 3 years

Stuart’s own future has been the subject of much speculation following his successful return to the Origin arena this year, with rumours linking him to the Bulldogs in 2012.

Stuart began his coaching career in the lower grades at Canterbury in 2001 but said that speculation he was in line to replace under-siege coach Kevin Moore at the club next year was wide of the mark.

“It’s just that – speculation,” he said. “My name keeps getting thrown up but there is nothing to it. I haven’t spoken to anyone. As far as I’m concerned I’ve got a job to do, which is for NSW.”

There goes your theory

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
also on keating, there is the asswipe on twitter thats spreading rumours about everyone. Rekons he has a mate in the dogs camp, everything he says comes from the newspaper or out of his ass, so if you are go ing off what he said, then that definately sorts that rumour out into the junk mail pile.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Stuart’s own future has been the subject of much speculation following his successful return to the Origin arena this year, with rumours linking him to the Bulldogs in 2012.

Stuart began his coaching career in the lower grades at Canterbury in 2001 but said that speculation he was in line to replace under-siege coach Kevin Moore at the club next year was wide of the mark.

“It’s just that – speculation,” he said. “My name keeps getting thrown up but there is nothing to it. I haven’t spoken to anyone. As far as I’m concerned I’ve got a job to do, which is for NSW.”

There goes your theory
If he wanted to divert any attention away from himself, that is exactly what he would say. Never say never

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thats coming from the board, thats all im saying. Im just telling you what I got told

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard something similiar DF

And not just from the board. A few people have also been saying his response in the post-match break down was a 3 word sentence.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score

And not just from the board. A few people have also been saying his response in the post-match break down was a 3 word sentence.
"effort was there"?

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

F*** this sh**!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayBee

Ricky's turn now?

Last edited by a moderator:

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan and David Stagg *RUMOUR*

According to Twitter, Ryan and Stagg have both been released and will join Luke Patten in the ESL next season.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So we can have 17 ball playing backrowers who never get the chance to ball play?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't believe anything at the moment, they might split at the end of the year, Greenburgs business' has no place for old times sake, the sponsors want trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.