Canterbury Bulldogs Brett Morris fights for No.1 jersey after serious knee surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling Hoppa will perform beyond expectations next year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a feeling Hoppa will perform beyond expectations next year.
Well they can't be any lower. I think Hoppa will do well and don't mind the signing but keeping Perrett and losing Lafai + Pritchard doesn't sit too well with me.

Hopefully he produces his best and we all forget about everything that led to his signing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody else concerned?

That's the same surgery that Hodko had, and look how f**ked his knees were after it!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What's the bet hopa scores the first try for the dogs

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody else concerned?

That's the same surgery that Hodko had, and look how f**ked his knees were after it!!

nup we have Perret.....................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na I cant keep a straight face even typing that that comment

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id like to see either Abbey 1 and BMoz replace Perrett or BMoz at 1 and Phillips replace Perrett

Both stronger than with Perrett in the side

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I said this last year, but all i got was "stop bagging dogs players" lol. Much rather Morris back on the wing and allow him to come infield during the game every now and then.

I disagree Marley - he was the only one that made metres for us from fullback and I would consider him a waste on the wing. Also. its not as if we are over edowed with capable fullbacks at the momrnt .

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Borris is too fragile for fullback the way he runs. Des should stop trying to convert non fullbacks into fullbacks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we haven't seen the best of Morris yet and the same could be said of Hoppa.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the feeling Hoppa will be one of those players Des will never drop, regardless of performance or replacement potential.

Let's hope he finds form.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I disagree Marley - he was the only one that made metres for us from fullback and I would consider him a waste on the wing. Also. its not as if we are over edowed with capable fullbacks at the momrnt .
Yh and he looked like he would break down every second run. The bloke is not suited to fb, he can't pass a ball to save his life and his off the ball positioning is horrible. We need him on the wing more than we do at fb imo.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Now here is a big question, would you get rid of the Morris/Rona edge for Morris/Morris?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now here is a big question, would you get rid of the Morris/Rona edge for Morris/Morris?
Nope. Keep the left edge as is and throw Brett on the right.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh and he looked like he would break down every second run. The bloke is not suited to fb, he can't pass a ball to save his life and his off the ball positioning is horrible. We need him on the wing more than we do at fb imo.
Who do you consider to be the best option at Fullback next year?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'd put the brothers together, I wonder how Rona would go at the back

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa will be the new Trex. Hasler will slot him straight in and he wont be dropped, irrespective of his performance.
Dogs have bought the most exciting fullback in the NRL in Abbey and he must start at fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.