Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all makes sense now. This woke publicity stunt was to distract from the misery of missing out on Hass and Tino

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bring on the football club board elections already
Obvious troll is OBVIOUS!!!

Where were you before Mar 4, 2023?
Seems you have an obvious agenda and have joined this site just to push that agenda.

Again, put your money where your mouth is.
Don't cower away. You're so confident it should be free money for you.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats the trick to asian restaurants, if it has more Asian customers than non-Asians, then more than likely it will be awesome food.
I used to believe that but now you have differentiate if the Asians are peasant wilders or not

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
IF this is an initiative to draw more female fans, as opposed to goodwill PR, it probably won’t work.
IF you want more female fans,
You need these two things:
1/ Glamour image. Girls want to be associated with class. They want to be seen with Versace and not lowes. I’m the right league world they gravitate to the roosters and Manly for this reason.
I don’t know about QLD girls. I’ve never been. Just Sydney.
2/ Hot players. Don’t be fooled. Girls dog hot dudes. They might not necessarily get them to buy tickets but they’ll buy the jersey.
2275841B-44E0-45B7-A3DF-2234BBC55588.jpeg
This doesn’t really apply to bogan chicks though. They don’t care, image conscious chicks will though.

Tampons would get appreciation BUT girls don’t like thinking about tampons. You want to capture their heart and notmake them think of sanitation. The topic alone is a stressor.

Again, only talking from a standpoint of attracting girl fans.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats the trick to asian restaurants, if it has more Asian customers than non-Asians, then more than likely it will be awesome food.
I followed that idea once in Carlingford and had some of the worst food I've ever eaten in my life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I followed that idea once in Carlingford and had some of the worst food I've ever eaten in my life.
Really? It works in Cabra for me. In fact there is one shop there in an alleyway that looks like a crack den from the outside but has the best Vietnamese food. I can't even tell you what it's called as I still don't know lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Korean bbq all u can eat above the old video ezy?
Nah, it was on ground floor in the Asian shopping centre. Can't remember the name of it. I think it had Cafe in the name.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an image thing. The club shows its doing more for females, then females are more likely to follow the club.

We lost many potential fans when the club image was just brawls in the stands.
Its also a sponsorship tie-in, so the Club is going to make sure the sponsor get a good plug too.

This a great initiative all round. What kind of dickhead would seriously have an issue with it?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve never understood why they aren’t free everywhere. Pretty shit having to buy something like this

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IF this is an initiative to draw more female fans, as opposed to goodwill PR, it probably won’t work.
IF you want more female fans,
You need these two things:
1/ Glamour image. Girls want to be associated with class. They want to be seen with Versace and not lowes. I’m the right league world they gravitate to the roosters and Manly for this reason.
I don’t know about QLD girls. I’ve never been. Just Sydney.
2/ Hot players. Don’t be fooled. Girls dog hot dudes. They might not necessarily get them to buy tickets but they’ll buy the jersey.
View attachment 78226
This doesn’t really apply to bogan chicks though. They don’t care, image conscious chicks will though.

Tampons would get appreciation BUT girls don’t like thinking about tampons. You want to capture their heart and notmake them think of sanitation. The topic alone is a stressor.

Again, only talking from a standpoint of attracting girl fans.
The amount of females who I heard say they wanted Jarryd Hayne to do to them what he did to the girl.