Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But it’s true.
And I don’t hate the idea or anything, it could well be a good idea, even if a bit woke. But I am coming at it from the angle where I am just wondering why during a time where we are anchored at the bottom of the ladder and suffering from player and coach rifts they are surfing around in their meetings and talking about tampons?
But Nasheed, you are an ultra-masculine Lebanese gangster.
You couldn’t possibly be expected to understand this little women’s issue. I think because of your obviously Alpha Male personality you may not be able to see the importance of this issue or how it can help the club.
This may be one area where us beta males have a better understanding the you. Don’t get me wrong, you da man, and always will be but on this issue I think you may be wrong.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised Raelene didn’t do it when she dumped cheerleaders and gave out free memberships to refugees
I miss our cheerleaders. A bit of eye candy wouldnt go astray whilst our team are a pack of duds

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But here’s the thing. Most girls are on the pill and girls on the pill don’t have periods
You're probably right but some of the disgusting ones who aren't on the pill more than make up the damage for the others

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But Nasheed, you are an ultra-masculine Lebanese gangster.
You couldn’t possibly be expected to understand this little women’s issue. I think because of your obviously Alpha Male personality you may not be able to see the importance of this issue or how it can help the club.
This may be one area where us beta males have a better understanding the you. Don’t get me wrong, you da man, and always will be but on this issue I think you may be wrong.
You came at me with the respect I have earnt when you called me a gangster and a hard leb so I will concede this to you.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Free needles for junkies but we can’t help our young girls learning to grow up. Politics is weird
Does doggs club give free needles to junkies tho?
Or is that next step now we got Bronson xerri on board

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does doggs club give free needles to junkies tho?
Or is that next step now we got Bronson xerri on board
I assume if the Dogs are running a peds program like every NRL club is they would be providing needles to the players.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole forward pack apart from Preston should take full advantage of the free tampons.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe Sonny Bill can be the mascot for this. As he was our original Human Tampon.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's an initiative that will cost the club very little, and has the potential to draw more female fans to our club. Considering that women's sport is currently making a surge, this is the perfect time to do something like this.
more females will become fans of the club because we give out free tampons to our women players?

what else? if we get the players chinese take away does that mean we get more chinese fans?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
more females will become fans of the club because we give out free tampons to our women players?

what else? if we get the players chinese take away does that mean we get more chinese fans?
It's an image thing. The club shows its doing more for females, then females are more likely to follow the club.

We lost many potential fans when the club image was just brawls in the stands.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's an image thing. The club shows its doing more for females, then females are more likely to follow the club.

We lost many potential fans when the club image was just brawls in the stands.
if that is true then women are weak and easily swayed

we should focus on the tried and true way of growing the female fan base, by signing hot NRL players

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Do Chinese people eat chinese takeaways?