Opinion Can we avoid the spoon?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our best chance was the NRL shutting down the comp a few weeks ago before Brisbane won a game and had the bye. We are now 0 chance of avoiding the spoon.

For all our effort (which now only shows up every few games) and whatever we are still a very dumb football team that has been put to the sword on multiple occasions this year. We will need to win 3/8 and hope Brisbane don't win one. I just cant see it happening. Hope i'm wrong.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Bulldogs were a top 4 side, you’d say they have a very soft run home. Unfortunately that’s not the case & their run home for them is difficult. In terms of avoiding the spoon, I’d love to see the Broncos go back to back, but that sharn‘t be happening.
The Dogs are $1.02

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we need it.

"So when this loose behavior I throw off And pay the debt I never promised, By how much better than my word I am, By so much shall I falsify men’s hopes; And, like bright metal on a sullen ground, My reformation, glittering o’er my fault, Shall show more goodly and attract more eyes Than that which hath no foil to set it off. I’ll so offend to make offence a skill, Redeeming time when men think least I will."
-Prince Hal, Henry IV, Shakespeare.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends on if we win a few penalty counts in the remaining rounds. Seems to decide matches lately.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Broncos win one game and we win two games can we avoid the spoon?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not impossible to avoid it, after the donkeys loss last night which they really should have won with all the reffs help… But it’s definitely more likely we will get it.

However after all Of the above, I’m going to say we WILL avoid it, we don’t want it and can pass it to the broncos.!!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we play muppets like JMK we'll get it and watch Barrett the turnip do exactly that.