Opinion Can we avoid the spoon?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Regardless of the spoon. If we can improve of tonight, fuck lewis off, we are a chance to build for next year

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we play like we have the last fortnight against souths and easts we can win all 7 remaining games. An absolute long shot but we’re more than capable. C’mon Dogs!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who do you hate more - Lewis or Nasheed?
Lewis can play nasheed has never played .
I dont hate lewis he is just ovet ratererd , nasheed i hate frauds and 5’2 indians masquerade as a leb

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would like to see AVO at Fullback, would of liked us to try it before signing Dufty tho.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No in my opinion the spoon is ours.
However if you give a appraised we have improved this year except for some slips I.e Manly game.
We have improved the roster. Especially the backs at this stage.
We have two possibly 3 best operators in Gould, Hanson and possibly our recruitment officer tgat Gould has massive taps on.
Our juniors coming through are possibly the best in a long time BBO, 20s where top 3 and ball and Matt’s where strong
We will suffer this year but we are on the rise. And will make these bad times make the good times all that much better.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think we have the spoon in the bag this year. Finally we will win something

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If broncos keep losing they might find it in the drawer before we do…

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky we didn’t get the spoon last year so this is our year.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think we get it Broncos are worse than we are last night showed it they couldn’t beat the team coming 14th. I see us winning 4 games and broncos 1-2 and beating them on for and against.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we win and the Broncs lose, then I will say yes. It all rides on next week IMO. After last night, Meaney needs to be dropped. That was a fucking disgrace. Play Allan at fullback because next year that will be his position in reserve grade. I'd be giving Watson Heleta a crack. The guy was bumping people off for fun in cup. Torn between starting JMK or BBO. Regardless of who starts, I think that will be our 9/14 combo next year and behind a dominant pack those guys will flourish.

1 Allan
2 Heleta
3 Hoppa
4 Schoupp
5 Ok
6 Lewis (left foot kicker and gets Averillo used to playing with someone of Burton's style although we know Burton is 10x better)
7 Avo
8 Hetherington
9 BBO
10 Thompson
11 Atoni
12 Doorey
13 Jacko

14 JMK
15 Ogden
16 Ava
17 Waddell

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eternal optimist yes we can, essentially when we play we need reasons to play… the good coaches provide reachable incentives beyond pay packets…

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've had a tough draw and challenged the Eels, Roosters and Rabbits (top 8 teams) albeit a historic defeat against Manly with BIG outs. We play the tigers twice, Sharks (next week) - we already beat them, Titans (we came close), warriors, knights, manly (another thrashing).

We've improved a lot against the top sides and I expect 3-4 wins to round out the season.
We will get the spoon, I cannot see enough wins to pass the Broncos on the table.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Il be a dessenter stick my head out last two weeks we’ve improved I reakom we avoid it