Can mundine whip horn?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Horn hit him with a good shot.

Mundine should refund his purse. It wasnt a satisfactory performance. He was like a T ball, just standing there on the T, ready to get hit out of the park.

He brought in the crowd but I dont think he prepared (or was capable) of making it a genuine contest.
Quick clean hit will knock out anybody, had to be in it to win it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This **** is on his back more than a cheap whore.

Now fuck off and disappear you shit ****.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
96 seconds? I can give my wife at least two minutes....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That feeling you get when you wake up knowing Chock got knocked the fuck out by horn
Chock is a fucking low life loud mouthed racist scum creating divide

Seeing pictures of him on his back
Now this is living

Well done Horn
You made Australia proud

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My brother went and watched this at bankstown hotel.
He said him and two other aussies cheered when Mundine got knocked out, while the rest of the pub thought it was a library.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My brother went and watched this at bankstown hotel.
He said him and two other aussies cheered when Mundine got knocked out, while the rest of the pub thought it was a library.
Blacktown and Redfern are in mourning lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blacktown and Redfern are in mourning lol

I’m glad I was proven right about Mundine.

I hope he keeps fighting and losing so he can be exposed for the fraud that he truly is!
Pit him up against more people who know how to fight!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
R. I. P race baiting ****'s career. You had a mediocre run. You will not be missed. Gone but forgotten.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a tough sport boxing..one of..if not the..toughest..no where to hide..no where to rest if you’re getting tired..no one to help you..just you and your opponent.. If you get a whack that makes you dizzy and sick in the stomach you got to ride it till it goes..mind you that’s why someone is still whacking you..And it’s an unforgiving sport..you could train for hours and hours..(what’d Rocky’s trainer Mick say.. for a 45 minute fight you have to train hard for 45000 minutes) than cope one lucky punch that you don’t see and that’s the end of your night..no second chance..

So I’ll give that to Mundine..he may have talked a lot of shit..which had a lot to do with promoting his fights too..but he did compete in two of the most brutal sports on the planet..Rugby League and boxing..at the highest level.. Which is pretty impressive in anyone’s sporting résumé..it’s just a pity he didn’t think before he spoke sometimes..well most of the time..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a tough sport boxing..one of..if not the..toughest..no where to hide..no where to rest if you’re getting tired..no one to help you..just you and your opponent.. If you get a whack that makes you dizzy and sick in the stomach you got to ride it till it goes..mind you that’s why someone is still whacking you..And it’s an unforgiving sport..you could train for hours and hours..(what’d Rocky’s trainer Mick say.. for a 45 minute fight you have to train hard for 45000 minutes) than cope one lucky punch that you don’t see and that’s the end of your night..no second chance..

So I’ll give that to Mundine..he may have talked a lot of shit..which had a lot to do with promoting his fights too..but he did compete in two of the most brutal sports on the planet..Rugby League and boxing..at the highest level.. Which is pretty impressive in anyone’s sporting résumé..it’s just a pity he didn’t think before he spoke sometimes..well most of the time..
He could of choose not to be a **** ,he choose to be the villain he could of been the peoples hero and had a country behind him

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He could of choose not to be a **** ,he choose to be the villain he could of been the peoples hero and had a country behind him
Yeah..but with a head like that he’s a ready made villain..lol! But yeah he could have..I’m not saying he isn’t a dickhead.. He just tried to be an ‘Ali’ clone..he just didn’t have the charisma to trash talk as well as be admired.. Remember what Ali called Frazier..an ‘Uncle Tom’.. Frazier never forgave him for it.. And it’s insulting to us white fellas too!

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I thought you meant when they fought each other. Green and Mundine were both world class fighters last decade.
World class? So we don’t go on and on..we can agree to disagree..:blush: