Can mundine whip horn?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is too scared because he himself knows he doesn't stand a chance.

Like Southy said, wouldn't surprise me he talked shit about 911 to avoid the fights and not expose the pussy he is.

But my question still stands, how many of these top 10 fighters you mention did he beat?
How the fuck is he too scared if he actually DID fight them?

Anthony Mundine reached number 3 in the world at one stage.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the fuck is he too scared if he actually DID fight them?
Because he got knocked the fuck out when facing a real boxer.

Plus I guess you won't answer my question, so no point discussing this piece of shit with you anymore

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My team mate at work is fooled by the hype.

He has won more than he's lost.
Yeah but against opponents he could beat.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because he got knocked the fuck out when facing a real boxer.

Plus I guess you won't answer my question, so no point discussing this piece of shit with you anymore
You said he was too afraid to fight them which is wrong. Your argument literally makes no sense.

Also, I did answer it. I posted all the top 10 fighters that he fought.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You said he was too afraid to fight them which is wrong. Your argument literally makes no sense.

Also, I did answer it. I posted all the top 10 fighters that he fought.
Where, I missed it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/The_Ring_Magazine's_Annual_Ratings:_Super_Middleweight--2000s

He's fought these guys who were ranked top 10 in the world in his division:

Sven Ottke number 1= Lost
Antwun Echols number 4= Won
Manny Siaca number 10= Lost
Mikkel Kessler number 2= Lost
Sam Soliman number 6= Won
Daniel Geale number 8= Won

And he beat Danny Green at his peak.

He was never afraid to fight the top guys.
Green at his peak? Fkn lol how many kgs did he have to drop to fight the shit ****?

Ok your brother may not be scared but he is rubbish.

If you say different you're the one that doesn't know boxing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Green at his peak? Fkn lol how many kgs did he have to drop to fight the shit ****?

Ok your brother may not be scared but he is rubbish.

If you say different you're the one that doesn't know boxing.
You can't be rubbish if you've been ranked number 3 in the world. He is rubbish now yes but he wasn't between 2002-2009

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the scene in Rocky 4 where the good guy Ivan Drago delivers that killer punch to Creed? That's what I want to happen to Mundine!

If he dies......He dies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can't be rubbish if you've been ranked number 3 in the world. He is rubbish now yes but he wasn't between 2002-2009
In Australia he is known for being a dumb **** more than his "skill" (throwing a punch then dancing around like a bitch isnt skill)

Do you really think the boxing world recognises him as a boxer let alone a good boxer?

PS I got no beef with you, we are just arguing lol I just can't respect him for many reasons, not trying to make you hate the **** too lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't this race baiting **** call Horn a "cracker"? So, is it OK if Horn calls the race baiter a "nice guy"? Or is that racist?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't this race baiting **** call Horn a "cracker"? So, is it OK if Horn calls the race baiter a "nice guy"? Or is that racist?
It's ok for black people to say honky,cracker white mofo.

But if I say nice guy without an A at the end I'm racist.

According to Americans
If you say nice guy (which Aussies say either way due to our slang) it's not racist.

Apparently calling a black guy nice guy is like calling them pal?

Lol U.S blacks are pretty fuckin dumb if you ask me? Well the ones who have this mentality are.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, fuck him. Fuck his race baiting bullshit. I get he has to be a big mouth **** so people watch his "fights" but to call the anthem a white supremacist anthem and not be able to back it up with a coherent reason, he's a load that should've been shot on his mum's face. This "racist" country gave him everything he has today. He should've been shot in a tissue and flushed down the toilet.

I have never, and I will never, pay or support this **** in any way. Even if I did suffer severe brain damage and decide to watch his "fights" I have access to the internet.....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In Australia he is known for being a dumb **** more than his "skill" (throwing a punch then dancing around like a bitch isnt skill)

Do you really think the boxing world recognises him as a boxer let alone a good boxer?

PS I got no beef with you, we are just arguing lol I just can't respect him for many reasons, not trying to make you hate the **** too lol
Haha no beef bro at all. You and I are smart enough to know this is nothing personal at all. Nothing but love my brother.

Reactions: K E

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha no beef bro at all. You and I are smart enough to know this is nothing personal at all. Nothing but love my brother.
Just making sure bro.

PS I don't like either fighters tonight. Whoever gets knocked out I'll be happy lol just don't want 12 rounds.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, fuck him. Fuck his race baiting bullshit. I get he has to be a big mouth **** so people watch his "fights" but to call the anthem a white supremacist anthem and not be able to back it up with a coherent reason, he's a load that should've been shot on his mum's face. This "racist" country gave him everything he has today. He should've been shot in a tissue and flushed down the toilet.

I have never, and I will never, pay or support this **** in any way. Even if I did suffer severe brain damage and decide to watch his "fights" I have access to the internet.....
I love how people who come here from places like Indonesia or some 3rd world war torn shithole, their patents and grandparents fled due to it being a run down corrupt shithole, have the hide to say they lack the same opportunities as white people because of the colour of their skin!

Yes I'm so fucking privledged.
1995 was my poorest year.
I just loved getting a used VCR from the hock shop for Christmas which I had to share with my brother!
All the while I bet their was a tanned family on the other side of town who got gibbin lots of frees from the Ausfailyan government!

Reactions: K E

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just making sure bro.

PS I don't like either fighters tonight. Whoever gets knocked out I'll be happy lol just don't want 12 rounds.
If this ends up a double KO I'm blaming you lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

And if he is a proud abo, why is he a wigga? What's wrong with his culture that he has to adopt another culture?