Official Cameron Smith Retires

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe we need to cancel the season. Can the game survive without him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And in other news I threw away some eggs today that were two months past their used by date. Why have I linked this to this thread you ask?

Because it's not really important and it's something that should have been done a while ago.
did you at least check to see if the eggs were rotten? If you are storing them in a cool place, they should be able to go well past the "use by" date.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I guess he will be on 9 or Fox from now. Just as long as it's not coaching because he'll destroy the game more than he already has.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
the GOAT , his record is unbelievable and hopefully never broken. id assume a role in coaching or media would come easy for him.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats would say that he is the "GOAT". I still believe that he wasn't the most gifted footballer I have seen, but he was certainly one of the smartest who was lucky enough to work with a genius coach and some freakish team mates.
I wish him well in retirement.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
did you at least check to see if the eggs were rotten? If you are storing them in a cool place, they should be able to go well past the "use by" date.
Wish my Dick was the same!

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
He'll still be refereeing just from his home TV studio, which no doubt will be fully equipped and set up for him.

Go Dogs
Are you suggesting that his home TV studio could be the new location of the NRL BUNKER???

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Congratulations to possibly the greatest of all time.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Although there's still a chance for him to return half way through the year with another side, must admit I respect him for staying a 1 club man.... I liked cronk until he joined the roosters, and we all know how hard it was to watch Steve price play for the warriors....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the two statues unveiled today for Slater and Smith? Seriously does Stevie Wonder do these Rugby League statues? I remember the Ray Warren one was horrible too. It's like they have statues lying around that were made years ago and they just go, that'll do, close enough..

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talking to one of my mates about this one and he reckons that with the new rule in place about the trade deadline being around Round 20, Titans will keep around $200-300k of cap space free so if they are in a good spot challenging for top 8 / top 4, they'll just throw that cash at Cam to sign on for the finals.