Official Cameron Smith Retires

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's nice. It's all about Me finally decides he will tell everyone what we all knew......Wait a sec, the downside...for the next six months we will still see articles about CAM the superstar.... Wont be watching any footy shows tonight as we will not be told anything about the weekends rounds just that he has retired.....

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
such a record breaking career... I would have liked to see just how far Cameron Smith could go

still, and despite the f*+#ing statue, this should have been announced earlier... an exercise in ego stroking

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark me that vaccination rollout is really working.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, doesn't he want some more testimonial matches, some more gifts from the NRL and more media time?

Certainly wouldn't be surprised if he appears on the field again some how. He can't stand to be out of the limelight.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait, doesn't he want some more testimonial matches, some more gifts from the NRL and more media time?

Certainly wouldn't be surprised if he appears on the field again some how. He can't stand to be out of the limelight.
Streaker??? :tearsofjoy:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So cool doesn't have to have a shave for a GF, sponsored by Schick.
Anyway not the greatest just pretty good despite being stripped of GFs in the Storms salary cap debacle, still gets browny points for being competitive at 36.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t deny the guy is one of if not the GOAT but man the dude is a Class A Twat. I for one will not be sad to never see him on a footy field again. Every time I saw his head I wanted to punch the TV so guess that risk will still be there now we get to see his mug as part of the commentary team.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the two statues unveiled today for Slater and Smith? Seriously does Stevie Wonder do these Rugby League statues? I remember the Ray Warren one was horrible too. It's like they have statues lying around that were made years ago and they just go, that'll do, close enough..

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was no Jason Hetherington but certainly played some good matches for Melbourne.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He's achieved everything there is to achieve in the game.... BUT he's not the GOAT imo!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
GOAT player
GOAT twat
If we're talking about talent plus titles then yes you can say he's the GOAT but he is not the best player ever. That is Andrew Johns.