News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Michael Hagan?

He’s a former Bulldog, is an assistant for QLD SOO teams for ages. He’s got plenty of experience.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So looking forward to Mad Mondays again

If this happens at the Cricket

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Imagine Mad Mondays.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
What is happening is he wants to replace Potter because potter is a very good coach that constantly threatens his position as head coach, so he wants to replace him with someone competent, but a rung below.
It’s clever from CC.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some assistant coaches are actually tactically better coaches than some NRL coaches but lack the man management skills and other aspects to be NRL coaches. JT is a good coach, worked under Robbo for a few yrs.
Yallah because man management is CC’s forte hahaha

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn't that Matty Johns?
No I'm pretty sure Taylor wrote a newspaper article (SMH?) about how Barba would sweep around the back and receive the ball on the inside shoulder of our lead runner (usually pritchard). Also wasn't there another article about how our markers would stand side to side? Was that the same year or 2014? Can't remember. It's funny now because every second tackle markers aren't square.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be a replacement for David Tangata-Toa.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit more on this - Jason told the bears players earlier in the week the dogs are chasing him as an assistant coach to look after the attack which he is strongly considering. The problem is Jason apparently has very little to do with the attack at the Bears fmd this will end well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bit more on this - Jason told the bears players earlier in the week the dogs are chasing him as an assistant coach to look after the attack which he is strongly considering. The problem is Jason apparently has very little to do with the attack at the Bears fmd this will end well.
Why is he looking at someone to work on the attack when we are leaking 32 points per game in defence? Lol.

This clown probably has left written on his right shoe and right written on his left, just so he never forgets how to put them on the wrong way.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett could be the assistant and you’d still have your usual agenda driven rant… in saying that, Jason Taylor doesn’t fill me with great enthusiasm - but Ciro writes his own fate now so he’ll need to live and die by the sword on his choices.
What I like about Jason Taylor is that as a player he wasn't the most naturally gifted. But damn did he put an effort in. He is just one of those guys who puts in hard yards to get better and be as good as he can be. I'm sure if he puts in systems that even he could work in, then naturally talented players will just make it look even better.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I like about Jason Taylor is that as a player he wasn't the most naturally gifted. But damn did he put an effort in. He is just one of those guys who puts in hard yards to get better and be as good as he can be. I'm sure if he puts in systems that even he could work in, then naturally talented players will just make it look even better.
Problem is that when he speaks… he has the look of someone that’s just shat themselves!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Michael Hagan?

He’s a former Bulldog, is an assistant for QLD SOO teams for ages. He’s got plenty of experience.
Has he coached in the last few years? Haven’t heard from or about him in a long time