News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know if he is the answer. But our lack of a halves coach with inexperienced halves in recent years has been a huge oversight. If he is signed to bring something to the young halves I think it’s a good choice.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about applying for a GM position with an NRL club? You are so confident about very opinion you have.
Ok, glad ur very happy about the prospect of Jason Taylor enhancing our football

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
⚪ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ ᴄɪʀᴀʟᴅᴏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ᴀꜱ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ɴʀʟ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ⚪

Via Telegraph Sport Phil Rothfield

Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo has been spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Canterbury eyes another shake-up.

The Canterbury Bulldogs have identified former NRL coach Jason Taylor as the man to help fix the struggling NRL club.

This masthead can reveal Taylor was spotted in talks with coach Cameron Ciraldo in a Belmore coffee shop on Friday morning.

The former Souths and Parramatta Eels coach is under contract for another 12 months at North Sydney, where he recently locked up the NSW Cup minor premiership.

The Bears have given him permission to talk to the Bulldogs.

The club already has Chad Randell and Mick Potter as assistant coaches.

Financially the position is hugely attractive to Taylor, who earns a little over $100,000 at the Bears.

At Belmore he would be paid $300,000-a-year.

The Bulldogs recently failed to sign axed Gold Coast Titans coach Justin Holbrook, who instead went to the Sydney Roosters.

His signing would be a huge bonus for the Bulldogs as a back-up to Ciraldo, who has been hugely disappointing in his first year of coaching.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, Jason Taylor is a pretty good attack focused coach. If he's reserve grade or assistant to NRL staff, I don't see this as a bad thing.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
⚪ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ ᴄɪʀᴀʟᴅᴏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ᴀꜱ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ɴʀʟ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ⚪

Via Telegraph Sport Phil Rothfield

His signing would be a huge bonus for the Bulldogs as a back-up to Ciraldo, who has been hugely disappointing in his first year of coaching.
I love the last line little stab by Krusty Drunkfield..What a clown :tearsofjoy:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well if it wasnt already clear that weve completely lost the fucken plot, here it is.
Wayne Bennett could be the assistant and you’d still have your usual agenda driven rant… in saying that, Jason Taylor doesn’t fill me with great enthusiasm - but Ciro writes his own fate now so he’ll need to live and die by the sword on his choices.