Official Call from Corey Waddell

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just received a call from Lachlan Lewis... I hung up and blocked the number after he said his name.
You should have asked him where he gets his haircut. And then we could have paid his “hair stylist” (no way he goes to a barber shop) to chop it off.

Maybe without the hair flick he’d be less despised :p

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any other members getting calls from Dogs players?
I just got a random phone call from Corey Waddell thanking me for signing up again for 2021.
He said he's stoked to be at the club and that Baz and team are working them really hard in pre-season but there's a really positive feeling around the club and they're looking forward to donning the blue and white in 2021.
He said he hopes all members and supporters turn up to games next year to help raise the club back to where it belongs.

Nice move from the club - apart from content on web, mobile and social - having players personally call members and not just pre-recorded as some were previously is a nice touch.

Roll on 2021!
Nice surprise isn’t it mate! It’s not a new thing however, the Dogs have been getting the players to call members for a long time! I got a personal phone call back in 2003 from our inspirational captain at the time Mr Steve Price asking if I was going to renew my season ticket membership, I was thrilled that the Dogs captain actually called me personally and had a good long chat with him for about half an hour which I was stoked with!