Official Call from Corey Waddell

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nice surprise isn’t it mate! It’s not a new thing however, the Dogs have been getting the players to call members for a long time! I got a personal phone call back in 2003 from our inspirational captain at the time Mr Steve Price asking if I was going to renew my season ticket membership, I was thrilled that the Dogs captain actually called me personally and had a good long chat with him for about half an hour which I was stoked with!
Cheers mate. Yeah I saw a couple of people have now said it’s not new. I can understand if they were calling people who they were chasing to renew but I renewed weeks ago - they’ve already got my dough so I guess that’s why I was impressed (or maybe they’re just making the players earn their quids in pre-season regardless!) All good either way - it’s a nice personal touch for the club to reach out to members.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
We need uncle @Paulie Gualtieri to make him an offer he can't refuse.... either his signature is on the contract or his brains are lol
I can make it happen. I'll just talk to the skip, and see what we can do. Maybe we can get him below market value as well. I'm thinking 200k and shut the fuck up. And to be nice, we can chuck in daily blow jobs at the Bing

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I wish Scotty Wilson would call me ..... what a legend!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's probably not a bad thing for the players to get some connection to the fans either. If the connection to the fans gives them a little more motivation to play hard than just the paycheque it's not a terrible thing. I feel the same about things like the hospital visits and volunteer work in PNG as good ways to help keep the players grounded.