Official Call from Corey Waddell

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Any other members getting calls from Dogs players?
I just got a random phone call from Corey Waddell thanking me for signing up again for 2021.
He said he's stoked to be at the club and that Baz and team are working them really hard in pre-season but there's a really positive feeling around the club and they're looking forward to donning the blue and white in 2021.
He said he hopes all members and supporters turn up to games next year to help raise the club back to where it belongs.

Nice move from the club - apart from content on web, mobile and social - having players personally call members and not just pre-recorded as some were previously is a nice touch.

Roll on 2021!

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just got a random phone call from Corey Waddell thanking me for signing up again for 2021.
He said he's stoked to be at the club and that Baz and team are working them really hard in pre-season but there's a really positive feeling around the club and they're looking forward to donning the blue and white in 2021.

Nice move from the club - apart from content on web and social having players personally call members and not just pre-recorded as some were previously is a nice touch.

Roll on 2021!
How good is that. An absolute brilliant move by the club to have players calling members.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He said he hopes all members and supporters turn up to games next year to help raise the club back to where it belongs.

Nice move from the club - apart from content on web, mobile and social - having players personally call members and not just pre-recorded as some were previously is a nice touch.

Roll on 2021!
you sure that wasn't Nasheed trying to scam your credit card details? or one of his Indian call centre minions with a good fake aussie accent lol?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you sure that wasn't Nasheed trying to scam your credit card details? or one of his Indian call centre minions with a good fake aussie accent lol?
Thanks for the ‘oil’, I’ll check my account :-).