California Fires

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What the heck is that melted white stuff on the ground?
That's Kim Kardashian's car and she threw up at the sight of her burnt car...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have driven through a fire once.
Was at the mountains, on old Bathurst road.
Volunteers told us it was too dangerous to drive through.
I said to my mate driving, fuck that punch it! We don't want to be stuck up here!

So like the stupid kids we were we drove through it and it was like a scene out of a heavy metal music video!
yeah coming back from port Stephen was that big bush fire in sydney we floored it to the entrance ended up staying there scared the shit out of us just waited it out. took the old Pacific highway after to get through all the backed up traffic. never again will I drive through a bush fire.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah coming back from port Stephen was that big bush fire in sydney we floored it to the entrance ended up staying there scared the shit out of us just waited it out. took the old Pacific highway after to get through all the backed up traffic. never again will I drive through a bush fire.
We were lucky.

I sussed it out and the fire was on one side of old Bathurst road and the wind wasn't too strong!
I thought it was worth the minute and a half risk to come back to civilisation?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Apparently".. but it's pissed down rain so forget this majr dust storm hype... it's bullshit.

Molten steel caused by fuel burning at a high temperature..

@Hacky McAxe will agree, @Indiandog will not.
lol, it think you got it a bit mixed up.

if you are referring to evidence of molten steel in the rubble of WTC buildings, JC will not agree and I will agree. they did find molten steel in the specimen tested from the building structural steel.

However Physical chemistry gets cancer when someone suggests that wood fire or building fires can melt steel or Iron to be precise. They will be using wood in the blast furnaces to melt iron if that was the truth.

and this is why the entire investigation on WTC building collapse was a big cover up of epic proportion that the structural steel melted because of building fire that didn't even last 2 hours, which was also oxygen deprived making it much cooler fire in comparison to any other building fires, yet it melted the structural steel.

Also NIST and FEMA reports contradicted each other, one said no evidence of molten steel was found other said there was an evidence of molten steel.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were lucky.

I sussed it out and the fire was on one side of old Bathurst road and the wind wasn't too strong!
I thought it was worth the minute and a half risk to come back to civilisation?
90 seconds that's not to bad we were driving for at least 40 minutes wasn't big fires but you dont know whats up ahead just had the windows up and floored it aircon on was that hot.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Apparently".. but it's pissed down rain so forget this majr dust storm hype... it's bullshit.

furthermore new cars have alloy wheels that are made of an alloy of light metals, namely aluminium, nickel, magnesium, or a combination of these metals. much lower melting point of steel or iron and that can easily melt in a car fire , but it depends on the concentration of those lighter metals in that alloy. higher the concentration of lighter metals in that alloy more melting it will suffer at lower temperature compared to iron or steel which melts at much higher temperatures.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to walk around like an Asian :mask:
@Blue_boost
Just think how many filthy cars need a wash right now thanks to the dust?
I understand if you don't reply in the next 5 minutes.

I know you're busy sticking your nose up,laughing and shaking your head in disgust at how many people are snobby for not washing their car straight away!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Obviously Bush started the fires as a false flag.

Expect to hear that the US will be invading Afghanistan to get revenge for Obama Sin Bladen destroying Bush's car.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously Bush started the fires as a false flag.

Expect to hear that the US will be invading Afghanistan to get revenge for Obama Sin Bladen destroying Bush's car.
sounds like a good movie plot. haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
naa only needs upto 650 C of fire to melt the modern alloy wheels.
Would a natural bush fire go that hot?
Or is it Trump with his Direct Energy Weapon (DEW)?

Fkn can't escape molten metal can't we?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Blue_boost
Just think how many filthy cars need a wash right now thanks to the dust?
I understand if you don't reply in the next 5 minutes.

I know you're busy sticking your nose up,laughing and shaking your head in disgust at how many people are snobby for not washing their car straight away!
Fuck that, I washed it (and nearly died) about 3 days ago, I left her nice and clean in the garage. Fuck washing it again lol