California Fires

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I get with a Redhead she has to be exactly like Lauren Phillips.
Or even better if she is Lauren Phillips
Lauren Phillips? You've got pretty low standards mate. My dream ranga is the one and only Christina Hendricks :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
haha, no. Only racist experience I have had in my entire life in Australia is on a very few occasions and every time it has been a pom.
Please do it, find one of those white dickheads who think they need to apologise for slavery and just go to town.

Imo people who feel they have to apologise to a group for something that happened a long time ago are the true racists!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lauren Phillips? You've got pretty low standards mate. My dream ranga is the one and only Christina Hendricks :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wtf you talking about? She looks heaps like Lauren Phillips only she's wearing clothes and doesn't have a dick in her mouth!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please do it, find one of those white dickheads who think they need to apologise for slavery and just go to town.

Imo people who feel they have to apologise to a group for something that happened a long time ago are the true racists!

oh those whiteys, who actually tell me as a brown person that I should be offended by something or certain comments, when I am really not offended by it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
oh those whiteys, who actually tell me as a brown person that I should be offended by something or certain comments, when I am really not offended by it.
They are racist those pricks.
Yet they will sleep like babies after reassuring themselves I'm the racist.

I never tell someone of another ethnic group what they should be outraged by!

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's why you're our brother. Even @Mr Invisible has been a serial pest towards you over the last few years taking the piss out of you with posts and news articles saying that it's either you, your relative, or your workplace, and you don't get offended because you know it's a joke. It goes both ways too - that's why we (the Lebanese Community of the Kennel) don't get offended whenever someone refers to us a greasey Arabs. Hell we even refer to ourselves as greasy Arabs, (even though Lebanese people technically are not Arabs) - isn't that right @ASSASSIN my sand nice guy, @south of heaven my wogan, and @Mr Invisible my white fruit salad?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh @ASSASSIN
I think we got our wires crossed?

The Lauren Phillips I like uses that as her stage name.
I can't remember her real name but she used to be married to an AFL player?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the only things that ruins her for me is ink. I mean the one on her wrist isn't too bad but this one on her back is real tramp stamp :unamused:

Is that same girl? She looks different in that picture.

I can't check out her vids while I'm at work. I don't remember noticing that tramp stamp?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is that same girl? She looks different in that picture.

I can't check out her vids while I'm at work. I don't remember noticing that tramp stamp?
Yeah it's the same girl man, you can tell by her nose and mouth - just different make up in both photos.