17 missed
Tackle efficiency 78.75
Av run metres 107.

Allamoti

58 tackles
7 missed
Tackle efficiency 89.23
Av run metres 154.00

You can argue Allamoti with JAC & Kik’s has better defensive quality around him, but Jake has a lot of work to do on his defensive game, and I’m wondering after 4 years now whether that’s ever going to happen ..
I’d love to see the stats on how many tackles avo makes as the dominant first up defender. He loves to race in second or third man in but seems to go fishing when faced with a high collision one on one tackle. I believe Flanagan has helped avo out of a few pickles defensively this year.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dont be so aggressive bazil, i was just referring to that particular tackle, it was like the big kid in under10's thats all. He would have been turfed over the sideline in FG.
i think in time has can FG, if they thought as a centre he would :tearsofjoy: be playing there now. Not sure where he ends up but of course has huge potential.
Relax Stevo.. I was probably pissed when I wrote that. I’m just a big fan of Helta and think he could develop into a damaging centre or back rower.

I don’t have a problem with you:kissingheart:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Relax Stevo.. I was probably pissed when I wrote that. I’m just a big fan of Helta and think he could develop into a damaging centre or back rower.

I don’t have a problem with you:kissingheart:
i was only messing with ya, all good

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro Kiraz is never gonna see the centre position lol
He could cover it easily if needed.

Hence why I had "switch on the fly when needed".

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
dont be so aggressive bazil, i was just referring to that particular tackle, it was like the big kid in under10's thats all. He would have been turfed over the sideline in FG.
i think in time has can FG, if they thought as a centre he would be playing there now. Not sure where he ends up but of course has huge potential.
You see him ending up in the 2nd row?

Reason is I can see Papa forcing Critta out of FB in 24/25. Especially if the combo between him and KO keeps blooming.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He could cover it easily if needed.

Hence why I had "switch on the fly when needed".
Cover I agree ☝, but selected I highly doubt with chrighton and xerri coming next year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cover I agree ☝, but selected I highly doubt with chrighton and xerri coming next year
I think it comes down to how quick Papa becomes FG ready.

IMO, I can see Papa in FB pushing Critta back into the centres forcing both Xerri and Skelton to the 2nd row.

I'd love this to be our mid 2024/2025 backline....

1. Papa
2. Kiraz
3. Critta (waste of money)
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

6. Burton
7. KO

Last edited:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo will never get dropped. He’ll just get moved to another spot. He is apparently still learning the game after 4 years in top grade.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it comes down to how quick Papa becomes FG ready.

IMO, I can see Papa in FB pushing Critta back into the centres forcing both Xerri and Skelton to the 2nd row.

I'd love this to be our mid 2024/2025 backline....

1. Papa
2. Kiraz
3. Critta (waste of money)
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

6. Burton
7. KO
Bro xerri already got a centre spot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro xerri already got a centre spot
And you know how?

A lot could happen in a year. Plus it's good to have options.

All due respect you keep replying to my posts with 1 sentence replies.

Why don't you explain your 1 sentence replies? It's pretty annoying especially when you make it sound like you are in the know. Share the info if you have any...

Last edited:

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And you know how?

A lot could happen in a year. Plus it's good to have options.

All due respect you keep replying to my posts with 1 sentence replies.

Why don't you explain your 1 sentence replies? It's pretty annoying especially when you make it sound like you are in the know. Share the info if you have any...
What I know is what I know. Can things change yes they can was GUS involved in the signing of Xerri YES. was he directly involved yes he was, was there a handshake agreement between GUS, CC AND XERRI YES there is that a centre position is his to lose as there was 8 other clubs after his signature including the COOKS AND THE STORM, So again Bro like I said if you think he signed with us without a promise of centre position it was never gonna happen.

and in regards to Kiraz if GUS AND CC thought of him so highly as a centre then why would they choose AVERILLO as a centre of Kiraz LOL that should be your answer in regards to XERRI LOL

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as I like the Critta signing it is a waste of money as we seem to have a surplus of backs for next season. We could have really used a couple more forwards with size. Averillo is a good cost first grade player you guys are just nitpicking as our back 5 are not an issue in this injury riddled season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What I know is what I know. Can things change yes they can was GUS involved in the signing of Xerri YES. was he directly involved yes he was, was there a handshake agreement between GUS, CC AND XERRI YES there is that a centre position is his to lose as there was 8 other clubs after his signature including the COOKS AND THE STORM, So again Bro like I said if you think he signed with us without a promise of centre position it was never gonna happen.

and in regards to Kiraz if GUS AND CC thought of him so highly as a centre then why would they choose AVERILLO as a centre of Kiraz LOL that should be your answer in regards to XERRI LOL
You're entitled to your opinion.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BYE BYE alright bye bye isiah Tass and walker