Bye Bye Averillo

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Skelton has been playing on the wing in NSW Cup this season, so unlikey he comes in at centre. I'm guessing they're waiting for Bronson Xerri next season, as neither of the current NSW Cup Centres (Casey and Burns) will be our long term centre.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't his best game, but maybe if JAC is selected in Origin Skelton will get his chance. It appears that Ciro sees something in Averillo and wants to give him the opportunity with the right coaching to see if it is something, or whether he needs to be moved on. If he doesn't become more consistent soon though even Ciro will lose patience. Ciro is obviously big on D, and D is all about effort and that is where Averillo is not where he needs to be, he needs to start showing improvement.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bye bye Avo alright, very rotten , don’t want him .. don’t need him.!!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo has been good this year. Defence has improved big time. Still prefer to see him playing full back, but my fears about his defence being exposed at centre haven't really materialised and in fact he has been solid enough.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just want Skelton in the 17 somewhere. He would be an asset to the team. Maybe he is a back rower on the bench covering a few spots.