Butthurt Parra fans... wanna join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ahhh lol gotcha!

These Parra fans are far too easy to win battles over...

I have my "Paul Osborne stole my keyboard before I could finish the rest of this po ....." post ready to fire at will.
I was very tempted to steal your thunder.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eels are a club where they fight amongst themselves on the field year after year.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu, Wright, Tahu, Mateo, Keating

You could produce a rep side of eels players who have gone on to be better elsewhere.
HMMMM *takes up offer*

1. Wade Mckinnon
2. Willie Tonga
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Tamana Tahu
5. Ash Graham
6. Kris Keating
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Andrew Ryan (c)
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Richard Fa'aoso
11. Zeba Taia
12. Feleti Mateo
13. Broderick Wright

14. Tony Williams
15. Brett Finch
16. Todd Lowrie
17. Krisnan Inu

:D

Anyone I forgot?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i remember years ago when i use to get the rugby league week, alot of the 'journos' at that time were already working for the DT or eventually got jobs there and are still there. if those individuals are still getting paid to spew their crap in rugby league week.....well then

:p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL these parra fan/supporters make me laugh cause there so dumb and stupid
Irony!

Credit to those of you who tried, but it's a losing battle going into their domain and arguing against a bunch of fans who hate our club. A few idiots in there, but then again we only have to look at some posters on The Kennel to see we have our own batch.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Are they aware of what they named their forum?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha OK..... Get comfortable and make yourself a tea, this may take a while.

I don't know where to start with this post....

The irony displayed in the OP is hilarious. First of all, where does an Eels supporter, of all people, get the hide to talk about anyone else's club culture? Is he blind and deaf? Does he know what happens at Parra year after year? I'm talking about on and off the field. From thief CEO whos idea of recruitment and retention is hilarious at best, to senior citizen players, to random scapegoat coaches, to bandwagon supporters who only show up if their team flukes a win here and there, to board members who don't mind making the fight public and taking it to the media to former hasbeen players rubbishing admin publicly. You want to have a dig at our so called culture problem because we refused to pay a centre massive overs and failed to keep a toyota cup player because there's no room for him anywhere in NSW cup or in the NRL?

Wow.... Just wow. Let me go to woolies to buy some more straws for you to clutch at....

Yes, we lost Jamal Idris to the Titans. He is a loss for us. No one denies that, but I, personally, didn't want the club to re-sign him. I love Jamal as a person, he's the type you can't hate at all, even with his defensive deficiencies, I rate him highly but I didn't want my club to re-sign him, why? 380K a season for a centre is crazy.... As is paying a rookie five-eighth who has proven nothing $500,000.00 for two seasons.... *cough*

Want to have a shot at Canterbury's culture for letting a centre and a toyota cup player go? OK. Let's ignore Fellatio Mateo, Krisnan Inu and the greatest loss to Parra........Kris Keating. Forget about them. Although I do have a question, why was my only playmaker, besides Hayne of course......, allowed to go to my biggest rival for a mere 170K a season when we're so very desperate for any direction in the halves? Are Daniel Mortimer and Jeff Robson that good?

Canterbury's culture is so terrible that players like Steve Turner, Josh Morris, Kris Keating, Trent Hodkinson, Michael Ennis, Aiden Tolman, Frank Pritchard, David Stagg, Andrew Ryan etc.... have stayed away from Canterbury.

I guess players like Chris Walker, Chris Hicks, Carl Webb, Reni Maitua and Casey Maguire love the culture out Parramatta way......

The OP is so ironic and laughable yet so embarrassing at the same time. It's like Paris Hilton calling a virgin a slut. He used 2 points which were very debatable at very best to push his bias agenda.

Focus on your club. Focus on your lack of trophies since 1986. Focus on why your recruitment and retention is the laughing stock of the NRL and do something about it. Focus on your pathetic halves. Focus on why your "supporters" are so fickle. Focus on why every other club can have boardroom fights but keep them out of the public's eyes. But none of that matters because Canterbury refused to pay massive overs for a centre and lost a toyota cup player........... Try again.

Parramatta's entire existence is "Remember how good we were in the '80's?" "Remember how this is 2011 and Parra haven't won sht since 1986?"

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha OK..... Get comfortable and make yourself a tea, this may take a while.

The irony displayed in the OP is hilarious. First of all, where does an Eels supporter, of all people, get the hide to talk about anyone else's club culture? Is he blind and deaf? Does he know what happens at Parra year after year? I'm talking about on and off the field. From thief CEO who idea of recruitment and retention is hilarious at best, to senior citizen players, to random scapegoat coaches, to bandwagon supporters who only show up if their team flukes a win here and there, to board members who don't mind making the fight public and taking it to the media to former hasbeen players rubbishing admin publicly. You want to have a dig at our so called culture problem because we refused to pay a centre massive overs and failed to keep a toyota cup player because there's no room for him anywhere in NSW cup or in the NRL?

Wow.... Just wow. Let me go to woolies to buy some more straws for you to clutch at....

Yes, we lost Jamal Idris to the Titans. He is a loss for us. No one denies that, but I, personally, didn't want the club to re-sign him. I love Jamal as a person, he's the type you can't hate at all, even with his defensive deficiencies, I rate him highly but I didn't want my club to re-sign him, why? 380K a season for a centre is crazy.... As is paying a rookie five-eighth who has proven nothing $500,000.00 for two seasons.... *cough*

Want to have a shot at Canterbury's culture for letting a centre and a toyota cup player go? OK. Let's ignore Fellatio Mateo, Krisnan Inu and the greatest loss to Parra........Kris Keating. Forget about them. Although I do have a question, why was my only playmaker, besides Hayne of course......, allowed to go to my biggest rival for a mere 170K a season when we're so very desperate for any direction in the halves? Are Daniel Mortimer and Jeff Robson that good?

Canterbury's culture is so terrible that players like Steve Turner, Josh Morris, Kris Keating, Trent Hodkinson, Michael Ennis, Aiden Tolman, Frank Pritchard, David Stagg, Andrew Ryan etc.... have stayed away from Canterbury.

I guess players like Chris Walker, Chris Hicks, Carl Webb, Reni Maitua and Casey Maguire love the culture out Parramatta way......

The OP is so ironic and laughable yet so embarrassing at the same time. It's like Paris Hilton calling a virgin a slut. He used 2 points which were very debatable at very best to push his bias agenda.

Focus on your club. Focus on your lack of trophies since 1986. Focus on why your recruitment and retention is the laughing stock of the NRL and do something about it. Focus on why your pathetic halves. Focus on why your "supporters" are so fickle. Focus on why every other club can have boardroom fights but keep them out of the public's eyes. But none of that matters because Canterbury refused to pay massive overs for a centre and lost a toyota cup player........... Try again.

Parramatta's entire existence is "Remember how good we were in the '80's?" "Remember how this is 2011 and Parra haven't won sht since 1986?"
Fire up! May I highlight a missed opportunity though?

"Wow.... Just wow. Let me go to woolies and forget to pay for some more straws for you to clutch at...."

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fire up! May I highlight a missed opportunity though?

"Wow.... Just wow. Let me go to woolies and forget to pay for some more straws for you to clutch at...."
Hahahahahahaha. DAMN IT! How did I not add that in?! Idiot!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Parra fans will tell you that they are the 09 premiers by default

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

The irony displayed in the OP is hilarious. First of all, where does an Eels supporter, of all people, get the hide to talk about anyone else's club culture? Is he blind and deaf? Does he know what happens at Parra year after year? I'm talking about on and off the field. From thief CEO whos idea of recruitment and retention is hilarious at best, to senior citizen players, to random scapegoat coaches, to bandwagon supporters who only show up if their team flukes a win here and there, to board members who don't mind making the fight public and taking it to the media to former hasbeen players rubbishing admin publicly. You want to have a dig at our so called culture problem because we refused to pay a centre massive overs and failed to keep a toyota cup player because there's no room for him anywhere in NSW cup or in the NRL?

Focus on your club. Focus on your lack of trophies since 1986. Focus on why your recruitment and retention is the laughing stock of the NRL and do something about it. Focus on your pathetic halves. Focus on why your "supporters" are so fickle. Focus on why every other club can have boardroom fights but keep them out of the public's eyes. But none of that matters because Canterbury refused to pay massive overs for a centre and lost a toyota cup player........... Try again.

That's some bad white boy right there

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You must've burst a blood vessel during that rant. Quick! Edit!
I was literally laughing. To say Canterbury's culture is bad because we lost Jamal and Marmin is clutching at its very finest....

Parra fans will tell you that they are the 09 premiers by default
Parra fans can SMMFD.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, boy....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, nah, nah, nah..........

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
LOL I can tell you that I have conversed with one ex-Parramatta player who has stated that Parra fans are the type that only support their team when they are winning. It's even reflected in their crowds LOL

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just had a look at what was being said on that forum, are all Parra fans as stupid as what they are? Saying that Jarryd Hayne is always playing within the rules but harping on about the Ennis sledge. Then saying that Marmin Barba was unhappy to be here therefore left, while in the article they showed D10 it had nothing like that. Questioning our family culture at the club. LOL Biggest morons of the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.