Butthurt Parra fans... wanna join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Give them a break guys, its been over 20 years for them. :-)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL LOL

Reply by mrbrightside 34 seconds ago
if i could sign one person for our club it would be todd greenberg. i don't know if he's cheating or whatever but signings wise geez that club is well managed. imagine what he could do with a club with an actual junior base.

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/best-buy-of-the-last-5-years?xg_source=activity

fark these guys are dumb.
To answer his question, I'd go with Paul Osborne. The stability and recruitment/retention he has provided has been second to none...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS: I love how much they're burning. Listing all of those brilliant buys while they can only list guys like Carl Webb (Who has played about 15 minutes this season) Casey Maguire, Chris Walker and Reni Maitua.... While that list would have been impressive in 2005, sadly, for them, it's 2011......

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
PS: I love how much they're burning. Listing all of those brilliant buys while they can only list guys like Carl Webb (Who has played about 15 minutes this season) Casey Maguire, Chris Walker and Reni Maitua.... While that list would have been impressive in 2005, sadly, for them, it's 2011......
fck wits

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wouldnt mind if reni played great when hes back from his ban at midnight on may 29th

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
There are some parra fans who actually acknowledges our success in the last 30 years but parra fans like this:

Reply by Big Z 4 hours ago
The Bulldogs Culture is to cheat at all costs.............Salary Cap, fibreglass shoulder pads,Taking key players out in GF's it's all part of the grubby Bulldog culture...........Off the field is a whole new grubby ball game!!!!!!!
are just :roflol:

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Myth of the Bulldogs Culture!!!!!! Have a go at this!

I've been thinking about this for some time, and every now and then I get a little bit of info given to me and I hear things elsewhere, and then I see straight out evidence of it.

I'm talking about the Bulldogs Cutlure or the myth of it anyway. Over the years we keep hearing bout the Bulldogs being a family club and how happy the players are. But I'm now of the opinion this just isnt the case. Here is my thoughts and before I get "how is this related to our beloved club", just read on and you will see.

Clues. First of all you barely hear a bad word about the joint. I put this down to Todd Greenburg being able to manipulate the media with a deft hand, not a bad thing and cudos to him, but NO club is that infallible. Next is the player turnover over the last few years. No player can be certain they won't be cut in favour of any big name player coming off contract.

Then there is the defection of Jamal. Despite what Dogs supporters will tell you, this has cut to the bone and they are hurting, but they will scream the house down if you mention his name now. Why did Jamal leave? The money? the lifestyle? a chance to have his own tv show perhaps? Doesn't matter what riches he will recieve, the question remains, why did he go? Jamal always stated like it was mantra, that he loves the Dogs and he will never leave. The Dogs kept sprouting how he was the next big superstar, but let him go so meekly. WHY?

Then I was very interested in reading (And here is the Parra connection) Marmin Barba's comments last week, about how he left the club because of the "Poor Culture" and how he didnt like the way he was treated there. also how he didnt like the management and staff. It was that bad that despite Marmin not wanting to leave his brother, and his strong desire to one day play NRL with him he chose to leave and come to us. Now I've met marmin and he is a very affable young man, and he told me the main reason he came to us was because of the comraderie of the team and the "CULTURE" of the Parramatta Eels Club.

Now to my last clue, unfortunately my step-bro is a massive dogs supporter and is pretty tight with both the players and management. He is always going on about how they are the family club, the culture being fantastic and thats why they manage to attract the big names. Now over Easter we had the chance to sit down and have a chat, and when I brought up the topic of club culture, i told him how i was hearing that things are not that rosey over in bulldog land, he suggested to me that we never hear players whinging bout the club, I informed him of Marmins comments , and he was quite shocked to hear them, not because of what he said but the fact is was made public.

I know it, sounds a bit thin, but trust me. Everything is not Kosher in bulldog land. And I'm glad to hear it!!

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/the-myth-of-the-bulldogs?xg_source=activity

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shut the f...k up yu crack fein that's why para attract the has beens of the nrl and we manage to sign international players my opinion is let the haters keep on hating and u parra scum club can go die uz just gotta learn to love with morts while we took a gun in chris keating just look at our roster an compare to parras so dnt hate appreciate !

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Who gives a **** it's parra for **** sake? they can choke to death on 1 eyed eel for all I care. They're club is **** and they can't manage it. Should merge with penrith.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
since this is a parra thread thought i would ask

when is maitua back from suspension

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who has that sig "A piece of humble... Nom Nom Nom"? Some eels fan saw this and thought it related to a player of theirs Tom Humble and him coming to us. F@rk they have been debating this since last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.