Business Ideas

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Advertisement Reece Walsh a montage of him exercising, playing a little, weight training, run up and down hills…next would have em in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror after a shower, splashing on Mansplash (a lotion refreshment for your skin). Have him put on some Manmetics.. The screen fades into a black screen..the slogan flashes on the screen..

Manmetics…Time to look after the Man within you..
Will make the Solo Man look like a wimp.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Advertisement Reece Walsh a montage of him exercising, playing a little, weight training, run up and down hills…next would have em in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror after a shower, splashing on Mansplash (a lotion refreshment for your skin). Have him put on some Manmetics.. The screen fades into a black screen..the slogan flashes on the screen..

Manmetics…Time to look after the Man Within..
Ps. Ever product would the little slogan..For the Man Within..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And also the person who is briefing you on the business model comes in his Maserati/ ferrari/ lambo and he boasts how he bought it doing exactly the same what he/she is about to tell you.
I actually delivered homecare catalogues while I was studying hoping to earn money for booze (worst job I can say I've ever had cash wise). I actually had a few good weeks with it around Christmas. Generally speaking a job that gives you 15% of sales is ok if you don't have to walk for 14 hours without being guaranteed at least $5-10 hourly. But realistically you need to be an area distributor minimum and have 8-10 deliverers working for you. Ultimately you also get to pick the areas you work then where people might actually spend money. In my area, you were more likely to be sized up to get mugged or for people to want to bludge a smoke than buy any junk from a homecare catalogue. And pissed you off big time when someone would order $500 worth of stuff then decline it when you expected payment before handing over the goods.

But that's how those schemes actually make money for a few people. If I have 20 people doing my leg work, and I am taking 5% of their sales it's easier money.

The whole , hit up your Family for sales thing is because ultimately I think most people get home from these seminars and realise, how am I going to make money off my friends when I only have 4. And three of them avoid me like the plague since the last pyramid scheme I bugged them with

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think with any idea based on a current fad - you need to get in, make the money, and get out again quickly.

I remember seeing a Keto cafe in the Brisbane CBD a few years ago and thinking: yeah, that won't last. And it didn't.

Like this whole alcohol-free malarkey at the moment.
Yeah 100%.

Wife and I done really well with the "gift boxes" fad of the Covid years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS don't know if mentioned by @Mr 95% gave me a mad idea about a one stop beard shop.

It wouldn't be for just us with elite beards, it will welcome every male who doesn't represent transgenderism AKA shaving.

Once small step weeding out soy boys to a better society!

PS if your dad hasn't got a beard, you still have 2 mums lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Way to go to ignore my (any type) of rstauarant idea on Vilnius on page one.
If I had 100k to play with I wouldn’t hesitate as that is a great shot of being a millionaire but time to strike is now.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hey @south of heaven , what about a onestop chicken salt shop? infused chickensalt variants like tomato sauce chicken salt, or longneck chicken salt, or for those special moments what about vwbonnett chicken salt (also available in xx tangy)??

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love that this thread is, "you have $100k" and people are suggesting you do something that is a minimum of $1 Mil start up fee.

For $100k I think you have two options:

1) Lemonade stand

2) you get additional people to donate. You should get two people. And each of these two people can get two people. And so on. And you could form a kind of... Pyramid of business. This concept has obviously never been done before