Business Ideas

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to know from the kennel experts what kind of business would you do if you had $100ks cash?

sorry not allowed to go to the bank to take loan or borrow more from someone else.

PS. opening up an Indian restaurant or a kebab shop is off the list.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Printing business. The margins are huge!

Just lease a production printer or 2 and a wide format digital machine for banners. Plus a Guillotine to cut your paper stock which you can just get second hand.

No need to employ a full time graphic artist when you can just outsource online on sites like Upwork.

Just press click and the machines do the work for you.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to know from the kennel experts what kind of business would you do if you had $100ks cash?

sorry not allowed to go to the bank to take loan or borrow more from someone else.

PS. opening up an Indian restaurant or a kebab shop is off the list.
Nasheed here,
Lebanese restaurant in Vilnius.
Covid hit them hard in hospitality and any restaurant requires a booking no matter what time of the week it is so there is huge opportunity to cash in and no Arabic restaurant there I think. Plenty of Armenian though.
Belarus going through a huge brain drain atm too and they are all driving an hour left from Minsk so lot of cash.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
A Trendy dog park or private facility that you pay a monthly fee to be a member of.

Now the Kennel demographic is not my target (I get the irony in that statement) but Inner West Eastern Suburbs North Shore. Even Cronulla and definitely Trendy Melbourne Brisbane ect ect suburbs. So it’s a Dog park (so you already have a similar interest) that you pay a subscription to be able to access. They are already doing it in California but it’s a money spinner. It’s not about the Dogs it’s about people with income to afford going to the park and meeting people. It’s tinder but you already have one thing in common. You love dogs. Then there is the cafe Yoga classes getting your nails done hair dresser puppy school gym whilst your dog gets looked after dog grooming dog day care dog boarding you provide the Friday night Doggie Drinks the On Site Vet the Merchandise all cost money. That’s the money part but if you have 4000 members paying $45 a week. Instagram and Facebook models definitely need an active wear range. People finding relationships people hooking up people that find a social group from it. That’s the point. What I learned over COVID is that I met so many people that I’m now very good friends with in the dog park. It’s an ice breaker you both have dogs now we can get to know each other. And if you are single you would pay for the opportunity if it’s well presented. I’ve even got a name - You Need A Paws - Come on Sharks invest

There will always be people that are looking for love and love dogs.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
A call centre??? Surely you would have contacts...
Whilst we are doing this…

Excuse a me a sir my name is Debra’s and you do own me $1000 dollars for the dispersion or the disagreement or the digressions right now I think?

I always pay because I don’t want to get into shit.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A Trendy dog park or private facility that you pay a monthly fee to be a member of.

Now the Kennel demographic is not my target (I get the irony in that statement) but Inner West Eastern Suburbs North Shore. Even Cronulla and definitely Trendy Melbourne Brisbane ect ect suburbs. So it’s a Dog park (so you already have a similar interest) that you pay a subscription to be able to access. They are already doing it in California but it’s a money spinner. It’s not about the Dogs it’s about people with income to afford going to the park and meeting people. It’s tinder but you already have one thing in common. You love dogs. Then there is the cafe Yoga classes getting your nails done hair dresser puppy school gym whilst your dog gets looked after dog grooming dog day care dog boarding you provide the Friday night Doggie Drinks the On Site Vet the Merchandise all cost money. That’s the money part but if you have 4000 members paying $45 a week. Instagram and Facebook models definitely need an active wear range. People finding relationships people hooking up people that find a social group from it. That’s the point. What I learned over COVID is that I met so many people that I’m now very good friends with in the dog park. It’s an ice breaker you both have dogs now we can get to know each other. And if you are single you would pay for the opportunity if it’s well presented. I’ve even got a name - You Need A Paws - Come on Sharks invest

There will always be people that are looking for love and love dogs.

this is brilliant !

But a dog park in nice area would cost well over $100k

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nail Salon

They always seem to be busy.
I see Nail Salons opening and closing down every month in my nearby shopping malls.

I keep hearing its good business but why do they close down so quick if they are?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
this is brilliant !

But a dog park in nice area would cost well over $100k
I agree so I didn’t fit the budget but it would work people want connection and it would be a huge overhead outlay with marketing and construction ect but I know it would make money.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree so I didn’t fit the budget but it would work people want connection and it would be a huge overhead outlay with marketing and construction ect but I know it would make money.

I really like the idea. It is great. low expenses and over heads and great returns.