doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was brilliant and definitely the guy to build our team around has x factor

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread so all the haters can either admit they were wrong or still talk shit about how he's not a half and should go to the NFL.
You know I reckon he should try NFL as a punter/kicker. That one massive boot could earn him way more money then he could imagine as an nrl player

PS. He’s our best 5/8 by a country mile and should be who the club builds around for the next decade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he played for Parra, the Roosters, Melbourne etc he'd be great at 5/8th too. Hopefully next year when we have better players around him then we see more performances like last night because his upside is as high as anyone's..
That's why I keep going on about rd 10 next year. By then there will be no argument about him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know I reckon he should try NFL as a punter/kicker. That one massive boot could earn him way more money then he could imagine as an nrl player

PS. He’s our best 5/8 by a country mile and should be who the club builds around for the next decade.
The NFL can be his ESL at the end of his nrlol career. Since he would only come on to punt with little to no contact received.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's learning to be a FG 5/8th bro while carrying the duds. The duds are holding him back.

100% he has talent and will be a star. No doubt about that at all.

PS I don't call him a centre as an insult at all.
I reckon he is getting better and better - imagine what kind of 6 he will be in 3 years

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's learning to be a FG 5/8th bro while carrying the duds. The duds are holding him back.

100% he has talent and will be a star. No doubt about that at all.

PS I don't call him a centre as an insult at all.
True that!