Burton to Centre?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a FAIL lol, no way will burton be centre, too much dribble Nasheed. :weary::weary::weary: !!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been training at centre and playing at centre. He got thrown back into the halves with not much preparation due to origin duties. He got 3 Dally Ms in early rounds when Cleary was out with HIA playingin the halves. Sometimes you sound like you know what you're talking about but most of the time you show us that you have absolute shit for brains. I can see why you are so hated in here, it's not because you are a Leb or whatever race card you pull... its because you are an absolute fucking flog!!!
will ignore the rudeness at the end of the post, which started nice and just got progressively more nasty. Like Walt in seasons 1-5 of Breaking Bad in order.
You’re Walt.
But, let’s focus on the very first thing you said.
Matt Burton plays at centre, and trains at centre. So why am I the bad guy to suggest that a centre, who plays well at centre, won’t end up at centre for us?

I think it’s madness to conclude that it will never happen otherwise.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a crazy thread, how could you not use burto in the halves. Such a talented player as he has shown how dangerous he is 10 and 20 metres out from opposition line

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
will ignore the rudeness at the end of the post, which started nice and just got progressively more nasty. Like Walt in seasons 1-5 of Breaking Bad in order.
You’re Walt.
But, let’s focus on the very first thing you said.
Matt Burton plays at centre, and trains at centre. So why am I the bad guy to suggest that a centre, who plays well at centre, won’t end up at centre for us?

I think it’s madness to conclude that it will never happen otherwise.
Not bad

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
uncomfortable fact for us.
Burton has looked solid as a centre this year but toothless as a half.

Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo?

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

Allen and Oko and Schoupp as back up.

MOUTH WATERING!
you are an idiot son, for so many different reasons. This post shows many of them, firstly he showed what he was capable of early in the year when he directed the team to beat a full strength storm. secondly playing at centre since that game then expecting him to turn it back on when thrown in the halves, him playing in the centres is impacting his development as a half but should be able to get back to where he was fairly quickly. what the current experience will show him is experience and confidence in his running game. Great halves need that.and thirdly the reason Burton is leaving the GF team and favourites for title is to play in the halves, if we tell him he is playing at centre quick way to get him to backflip... If we have no faith/loyalty in him why should he have it in us.
and finally we have arguably the best young half talent in the game, and we desperately need a half that will create and you want him to play him in the centres.

yep idiot.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
You got a screw loose Nashi

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Trolling, trolling, trolling…

It’s really sad when people deliberately post stupid shit just to rile peeps up
Agreed.
You bring up a basic point about a player playing his position and all sorts of people come out of the woodwork.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
uncomfortable fact for us.
Burton has looked solid as a centre this year but toothless as a half.

Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo?

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

Allen and Oko and Schoupp as back up.

MOUTH WATERING!
I'll be waiting for your next Thread Nasheed, suggesting the club should re-sign Napa for 3 years to play FB.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're at it why dont we make him captain coach too?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While we're at it why dont we make him captain coach too?
Nasheed here
Why u trollen?
Hes never been captain or coach so this doesnt make sense to me yo
Now burton at centre with naden as his backup and thompson at prop.. running out for Australia against nz or England makes alot more sense

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be waiting for your next Thread Nasheed, suggesting the club should re-sign Napa for 3 years to play FB.
Nah no way surely he will be resigned and moved to DH he really bends over and gives good service, just ask Kane...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I know you're probably bored but there are a million other things you can do rather than coming on TK and starting one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. I mean seriously, we know you're an attention whore but even for you this is too much

Why not play Napa at 7 and Thompson at 1 while we're at it?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton swap deal for b.smith

You are a genius rashneed