This is the most likely line up
1 Averillo
2 JAC
3 Nadin
4 Allen
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Johnson or Flanagan
That has the potential of being one of the best back lines in the comp, unfortunately it will highly depend on forward pack and bench which still needs a lot of work...

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
uncomfortable fact for us.
Burton has looked solid as a centre this year but toothless as a half.

Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo?

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

Allen and Oko and Schoupp as back up.

MOUTH WATERING!
its definitely an option but his preferred position is 5/8.
If we get SJ I think Avo will be our 14 next year IMO....

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo?

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

MOUTH WATERING!
Only reason he is coming to us is to play in the halves or he would have stayed at Penrith

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Go try and make positional changes in the Burrow ! When I see the statement “Nasheed here” I expect absolute garbage and it never fails to deliver at this level.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some really odd replies in the comments here.
Anti lebanese sentiment truly runs deep.

Just as a general response, look, I know that he will start as a half in all likelihood and thats why he signed the contract. Im no idiot.

But, have alot of you really got that short memories?

Nick Cotric signed with us specigically as he wanted to play centre. He was moved after rd 4.

Corey Allen, signed with us on the proviso he plays fullback. Did he last more than 3 games there?

Even (slight stretch I know) Meaney came to us thinking he was the heir fullback. He has been bounced around everywhere.

So what happens if Avo dominates, and we sign SJ?

Then Burton comes and he doesnt light the world on fire like this year as a half, but he continues to play well at centre for rest of the year.

This is the uncomfortable thought we must face. Dont shoot the messenger here. Lets talk bout it without the shouting and ranting.

Seriously.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Burton h
Nasheed here,

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

MOUTH WATERING!
Yeah good one Nasheed! Let's waste this in the centres!
Plus the longest kicking game in the NRL.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some really odd replies in the comments here.
Anti lebanese sentiment truly runs deep.

Just as a general response, look, I know that he will start as a half in all likelihood and thats why he signed the contract. Im no idiot.

But, have alot of you really got that short memories?

Nick Cotric signed with us specigically as he wanted to play centre. He was moved after rd 4.

Corey Allen, signed with us on the proviso he plays fullback. Did he last more than 3 games there?

Even (slight stretch I know) Meaney came to us thinking he was the heir fullback. He has been bounced around everywhere.

So what happens if Avo dominates, and we sign SJ?

Then Burton comes and he doesnt light the world on fire like this year as a half, but he continues to play well at centre for rest of the year.

This is the uncomfortable thought we must face. Dont shoot the messenger here. Lets talk bout it without the shouting and ranting.

Seriously.
What anti-Lebanese sentiment? No one is impressed by your trolling mate. We would have good cause mind you because you do go on like a martyr. I personally couldn't care what the colour of your skin or your religion is. My prejudice against you is for your personality..... You certainly are a strange cat. You do have a point about Cotric but players get tried in different positions all the time..... working out different combos etc.

Reactions: Jam

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You do have a point about Cotric but players get tried in different positions all the time..... working out different combos etc.
Exactly my point. So why are you against me?

you hate me because of the point i made that you agree with?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly my point. So why are you against me?

you hate me because of the point i made that you agree with?
I dont hate you. But you do try and get a rise out of people. Burton will not be a centre. It just goes to show how good he is that he has been able to hold that spot even playing out of position

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont hate you. But you do try and get a rise out of people. Burton will not be a centre. It just goes to show how good he is that he has been able to hold that spot even playing out of position
I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about you/your account that tells me you aren’t a new member.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I created a whole account just to tell you this is the worst opinion I’ve ever seen
Wow.
Look firstly, welcome to the kennel.
Secondly, that’s dissaponting because there is nothing extreme about this thread.