Burton to Centre?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about you/your account that tells me you aren’t a new member.
Not sure what your getting at. This is my first and only account mate. It's your style to have more than 1 account from what I've seen

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what your getting at. This is my first and only account mate. It's your style to have more than 1 account from what I've seen
No. I have only have account. Literally the only member here that has actively been cleared of that accusation multiple times. Trust me, the mods will know if not. There are attributes to my account that make it very easy to tell.
sick of saying it to be honest. It’s so obvious if u only knew.

and what I was actually getting at is you being an ex member. Addressing homies like old friends from d area. Familiar with Nasheed etc.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is a makeshift centre (quite a good one at that), NOT a centre. A half that is so talented he can play multiple positions and succeed definitely deserves to get first priority at the bulldogs of all places

CLOSE THREAD

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Exactly my point. So why are you against me?

you hate me because of the point i made that you agree with?
No one dislikes you because of your nationality they dislike you because 99.99% of your posts are full or garbage and just there to grab attention to yourself. In addition what I don’t understand is why you bother hanging around here instead of where you belong in the Rabbitohs Burrow.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No one dislikes you because of your nationality they dislike you because 99.99% of your posts are full or garbage and just there to grab attention to yourself. In addition what I don’t understand is why you bother hanging around here instead of where you belong in the Rabbitohs Burrow.
'its not your ethnicity but you need to go back where you belong'.

hmmmmm.

Why do i belong in the burrow?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a big fox waiting to pounce just as you come out of the Burrow.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
'its not your ethnicity but you need to go back where you belong'.

hmmmmm.

Why do i belong in the burrow?
Dumb as well I guess. Why are you suggesting that me saying that you belong with all your Rabbitoh fans in the Burrow have anything to do with race?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumb as well I guess. Why are you suggesting that me saying that you belong with all your Rabbitoh fans in the Burrow have anything to do with race?
im just saying in this weird PC world we live in that all the biden lovers created, that saying 'you need to go back to where you come from' is not a good look when trying to distance yourself from the racial aspect, as you were trying to do in that msg.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
im just saying in this weird PC world we live in that all the biden lovers created, that saying 'you need to go back to where you come from' is not a good look when trying to distance yourself from the racial aspect, as you were trying to do in that msg.
Read the statement I made in full you idiot. Obviously you can’t read as well. I clearly said you go back to the Rabbitoh Burrow where you belong. You troll on here pretending to be a dogs fan but you are a fraud. When people laugh it’s at you not with you. So I’ll make this clear you are not a Bulldog and never will be.

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would u leave what looks like a dynasty. REGRETS I have had a few.....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Read the statement I made in full you idiot. Obviously you can’t read as well. I clearly said you go back to the Rabbitoh Burrow where you belong. You troll on here pretending to be a dogs fan but you are a fraud. When people laugh it’s at you not with you. So I’ll make this clear you are not a Bulldog and never will be.
agree ban the cunnt

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
uncomfortable fact for us.
Burton has looked solid as a centre this year but toothless as a half.

Perhaps we can use him at centre, and have SJ and averillo in the halves for an exciting combo?

1 Meaney
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Burton
5 Cotric
6 Avo
7 SJ

Allen and Oko and Schoupp as back up.

MOUTH WATERING!
I think you're onto something nasheep, but in order to strengthen your argument you need to consider a buried, or hidden, penis is partially or completely concealed beneath the scrotum or excess skin or fat in the pubic area. Typically, a buried penis is of normal size and function. In a significantly buried penis, the shaft and head may not be visible at all. In most cases, buried penis is a cosmetic issue, not a medical one, but psychological effects can result.

Occasionally, circumcision can leave a scar around the head of the penis. In these cases, urine may collect under the scar, stretching the skin and leading to infection or urinary issues like daytime wetting or dribbling. This medical problem can be corrected.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to calm down my friend. I know what you were saying. Read my reply again.

And chill on the anger yo. Trippin.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plays like a half at centre anyway so better off in the halves.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what we can all see is that any player who can defend and have ball skills can play anywhere… this game is that quick that any kind of ball playing skills is valuable. Gone are the days that each position has a role to play. Look how diff they look when they have 3-4 ball players in there squad. Take 2 out and watch panthers struggle