Burton is overrated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fuck me they are probably posting nasheed and his shit, means nothing.
you simply dont understand the lines support players and ball players should run
You don't seem to understand either right now :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burton will prove the hatters wrong
Hatters? What about the haters? ;)

I for one don't hate him, I just think he is still a centre who isn't improving yet. But it's flamingos fault, CC fault, the packs fault, everyone else but his fault.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hatters? What about the haters? ;)

I for one don't hate him, I just think he is still a centre who isn't improving yet. But it's flamingos fault, CC fault, the packs fault, everyone else but his fault.
Hatter..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Serious question, how old are you? You’ve been here since at least 2013 yet you appear as a kid in his early 20s or younger the way you talk. That would mean you registered here when you were 12-15.
Particularly enjoyed this comment lol

"Just acknowledge he finally did something right and shut the fuck up."

Oh the irony of that advice from Mbappe hehe.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no avo ran that line, it avo's try. dont forget avo got smashed and the play should have been shut down with better defence. if avo didnt bounce out of the tackle and score we would all be hear bagging flanno for poor last tackle option.
Avo saved him.
The ball still has to get there, it wasn't a terrible pass .... not great either.

No doubt it was Avo's try.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when we went on that winning run last year, he was playing at a different level to how he is now.

he definitely has that creativity we need in him, just remember all the tries he setup last year

I’m putting it down to fatigue from a big season last year plus a short offseason with some niggling injuries

my bet is he comes good toward the middle of the year. He made origin and australia last year ffs he obviously is a good player

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How do you like them apples Burton ceitics? Sure he didn’t have his best game but he came up so clutch!
He deserved some flack for his luke warm start to the year. But i expected he would come good, hes shown he was better than that before. Hope he keeps this form up, we need it