Burton is overrated.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What are you pointing out? Are you even talking about this play anymore?
I never was totally talking about that particular play and said so.

I said it highlights the problem with Flanno 99 times out of 100 he sells a dump to his players by passing well before the line and the defence has time to come across in cover and jam up on his outside runners. Your good mate Avo.

If he has vision he could dummy when he sees the defence rushing to his outside support player, go thru the hole and have a run himself....ala what SJ did.

You get yourself all upset and don't adjust your thinking to each post you are replying to or rant on about different issues that outrage you no matter who you are replying to. Cut out the crap and rage.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Kikau is struggling at the moment and his fitness is bad right now. He's playing hard and trying, but hopefully in another few weeks once his legs are under him, we see a breakout game or two from him..

Both Kikau and Burton had no preseason and Kikau had his father pass away so obviously he needs time to work through everything. I acknowledge all of Burton's flaws and poor form right now, but I'm more optimistic than others that by mid season we'll see him and Kikau back to their best once they get to full fitness..
Im not up Kiks. He’s putting in im just pointing out his fitness isn’t there yet he’s getting pass by that footy genius who is negative at everything.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he's on massive $$$ but we need a superstar halfback to hold his hand, makes sense.
No we just need an ordinary halfback. Not a totally inept one. Give me Cogger or Frawley any day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I never was totally talking about that particular play and said so.

I said it highlights the problem with Flanno 99 times out of 100 he sells a dump to his players by passing well before the line and the defence has time to come across in cover and jam up on his outside runners. Your good mate Avo.

If he has vision he could dummy when he sees the defence rushing to his outside support player, go thru the hole and have a run himself....ala what SJ did.

You get yourself all upset and don't adjust your thinking to each post you are replying to or rant on about different issues that outrage you no matter who you are replying to. Cut out the crap and rage.
So you're just waffling on because you want to trash him? makes sense. We all know he's a bad halfback but we're not fucking talking about that here are we? Just acknowledge he finally did something right and shut the fuck up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No we just need an ordinary halfback. Not a totally inept one. Give me Cogger or Frawley any day.
I know damn well there would be a meltdown if we signed fucking Frawley :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly flanno committed no one and the defence was able to slide
Thank fuk for avo
Seriously Steve, you are better than this, both the centre and 2nd rower are committed to Flanagan, you can see it by where their eyes are looking. Flanagan created the spacing, passed at the right time, gave Averillo room and he did the rest, what any decent centre should do.

Always a Bulldog

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Steve, you are better than this, both the centre and 2nd rower are committed to Flanagan, you can see it by where their eyes are looking. Flanagan created the spacing, passed at the right time, gave Averillo room and he did the rest, what any decent centre should do.

Always a Bulldog
The only hesitation in thier eyes would have been maybe Flange grubber kicks 2 metres before the line instead of passing 2 metres before the line. Flanagan is absolutely shocking as a FG halfback and if you cant see that, ask your labrador...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only hesitation in thier eyes would have been maybe Flange grubber kicks 2 metres before the line instead of passing 2 metres before the line. Flanagan is absolutely shocking as a FG halfback and if you cant see that, ask your labrador...
Straight from warrior forum. Can't believe it sounds like I'm defending Flanagan nust because you guys can't simply acknowledge a single play in an 80m game.

Screenshot_20230328-163701.png

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You sad fucker.. Scouring Warrior forums to find a pillick that sees what you and Twin want to see… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Ok Flange is a gun….
Actually no, I was scouring the forum for TOHU HARRIS fitness update and came across this. Most people that know ball see it this way, wild that you don't.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
they are not committed they are sliding because he passed to early and didnt go into the line, Avo made the play by running and catching on the outside side shoulder. Flanno committed no one.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are not committed they are sliding because he passed to early and didnt go into the line, Avo made the play by running and catching on the outside side shoulder. Flanno committed no one.
The ball has to good enough to enable Avo to get on the outside.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The ball has to good enough to enable Avo to get on the outside.
no avo ran that line, it avo's try. dont forget avo got smashed and the play should have been shut down with better defence. if avo didnt bounce out of the tackle and score we would all be hear bagging flanno for poor last tackle option.
Avo saved him.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're just waffling on because you want to trash him? makes sense. We all know he's a bad halfback but we're not fucking talking about that here are we? Just acknowledge he finally did something right and shut the fuck up.
Serious question, how old are you? You’ve been here since at least 2013 yet you appear as a kid in his early 20s or younger the way you talk. That would mean you registered here when you were 12-15.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Serious question, how old are you? You’ve been here since at least 2013 yet you appear as a kid in his early 20s or younger the way you talk. That would mean you registered here when you were 12-15.
Yes I'm young, thankyou.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no avo ran that line, it avo's try. dont forget avo got smashed and the play should have been shut down with better defence. if avo didnt bounce out of the tackle and score we would all be hear bagging flanno for poor last tackle option.
Avo saved him.
Cooooooooked :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Straight from warrior forum. Can't believe it sounds like I'm defending Flanagan nust because you guys can't simply acknowledge a single play in an 80m game.

View attachment 67518
fuck me they are probably posting nasheed and his shit, means nothing.
you simply dont understand the lines support players and ball players should run