Burton is a half

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably not but you implied that Burton has been rubbish for 2 and a half seasons for us. Our whole squad has been rubbish the last two seasons leaking points like it’s going out of fashion.
Im really enjoying watching this team play for each other week in week out this season and it doesn’t matter who is in the 17 they all have a crack. Except Potato his body is killing him.
Yes I said it was okay to say Burton was trash the last two years as everyone is quoting and laugh reacting old posts. It’s also okay to then say after Burton is playing well. You can change your opinion with the change of form?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is one thing the clown crew and positive crew agree on you are the biggest sperg lord the forum has. Your mum loves this 6ft 5 130kg fat Anglo cock you faggot. Stand in line
You definitely don’t leave the armchair with comments like that, typical fat nerd wtf is a sperg lord

king keyboard warrior

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with saying he was one of the worst players in our team for the majority of career and then acknowledging his growth the last few weeks. Thekennel can’t seem to handle that you can do both lmao but they waited two years for this to happen so I suppose they were edgy. I still think he has to play like this for more than 2.5 weeks to get the full suck off and I hope he does for all of our sakes
U sure seem to use the suck off word a lot for someone calling me a faggit

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for your reply you unclean dick cheese smegma slug
I’ve never heard of smegma in my life so I googled it and you must have had this condition to even use it in a sentence

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this isn’t burto hate im just curious as I saw a highlight of his bomb in origin, but has he kicked a torpedo once this year? I can’t remember a single big bomb…

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this isn’t burto hate im just curious as I saw a highlight of his bomb in origin, but has he kicked a torpedo once this year? I can’t remember a single big bomb…
Vs Roosters at Tupou who dropped it

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was glad he obviously practiced goalkicking since the previous match where we lost by a goal when he got 1/3. Hes also improving in attack
Wish we take more options to take penalties if given the chance. We have hardworkers and support runners throughout the team and decent kicking game to win territory and build a game. Plus our strike is ok from the 50-40 metres if needed