Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's never Thurston. I complimented him for stepping up in the backend of the game last week but the reality is he does fuck all for the majority of the game and relies on kicks for everything. I keep saying it but his ball playing is non existent. He's a fucking shit 5/8.
It’s true. All his skills is running or kicking based and he drifts in games

He’s a fullback I think

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Do yourselves all a favour and just put this dribbler on ignore like I did months ago. He’s clearly just trolling and more annoying than Nasheed.
Why did u throw my name in there what did I do?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Do yourselves all a favour and just put this dribbler on ignore like I did months ago. He’s clearly just trolling and more annoying than Nasheed.
I originally thought this was a troll thread but this guy seems like he trully believes Burton is not captain quality. I think he missed our last match against the Cowboys though.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going to be a long 5 years with him chewing the cap and barely providing for us. Hopefully Wests will buy him with a year running or so

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are people ignoring the plain as day fact that we are supporters of a team in a team sport? How can one player having an off day unravel the rest of the team? On the OP's title is it not obvious that Reed is the vocal captain?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton is co-captain by title. Nothing to worry about, Reed is our captain.

The only thing disappointing from Burton is the fact that he has failed to learn from previous mistakes when kicking for touch. Instead of going for hero field position kicks, he should be making sure he puts them out every time. It shouldn't even be a discussion point, there is no excuse or conceivable explanation as to why hes does it.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is co-captain by title. Nothing to worry about, Reed is our captain.

The only thing disappointing from Burton is the fact that he has failed to learn from previous mistakes when kicking for touch. Instead of going for hero field position kicks, he should be making sure he puts them out every time. It shouldn't even be a discussion point, there is no excuse or conceivable explanation as to why hes does it.
This reminds me of hasler days with JR and mbye kicking 10-15meter to find touch
Im sure people on TK used to blow up about such short kicks.