burton 10 year deal

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The ball's in out court. If we lose him we are retards.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only a matter of time before he adds more to his attacking arsenal. The more he plays no.6 in FG the better he’ll get.
Yh his ball playing definitely needs a lot of work but his kicking game can kind of carry him while he's developing that.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1 try and 5 try assists in his last two games. He's a special talent. People thought I was mad when I said he's our most important signing since Terry Lamb. It doesn't seem so absurd when he shows what he's capable of in games like this.

Each week his value goes up. I don't care if we end up having to pay a lot more to keep him, as long as he's wrapped up long term... I'm sure Gus has Burton as his top priority and he'll be upgraded when the time is right for both parties..
I’m a huge advocate for this kid and completely agree. I’ve always said we should be building around him. Pay the man, sign him up, keep him in the blue and white.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The more we win the easier it will be to convince him to extend I think. Apart from a bit extra cash I’d like to think he’d want to be part of the good times as we rise from the bottom.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when we won one game and everyone demanded Des get a 10 year deal? Or Pay? Or every one else?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He loves us and not because of Baz. The media is always full of shit.

Actually my bulletproof source told me earlier this season that he was shocked at the love from us fans and the club.
Things like that can make a difference

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been brilliant the last few weeks. He has 1 try and 5 try assists in the last two games..

I kept preaching patience with him because he's a special talent. Everyone is finally seeing what he can do now and just how skilful he is. The scary thing is he's only scratching the surface of his ability and he'll improve a lot more.
He’s been excellent

I want to see him take the line on more now /his running game

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game changes everything, they can repeat this style of play with TPJ and Vaughn dominating RCG and Paulo yes they had Origin but as soon as TPJ belted RCG they wanted nothing to do with it. Fuxking ye ha,... so happy.
Played the true enforcer role beautifully TPJ. That hit on RCG came a couple minutes after RCG tried to touch up Vaughan. Gave away a penalty but the boys backed it up with good defence and RCG was barely sighted after that, he even decided to pass the ball when he was one on one with Averillo...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He loves us and not because of Baz. The media is always full of shit.

Actually my bulletproof source told me earlier this season that he was shocked at the love from us fans and the club.
Thankfully he didn't hear all of the he should be a centre, he should go to the NFL to be a punter, he should fuck off to another club if he wants more money talk.. Haha..