bulldogs will make THE finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonhro

andrew ryan
Reaction score
the bulldogs will be this years primeirs again and I hope the play the roosters again if they can stay in the top 8 they have not been playing that well ever this year.bulldogs will truimph .If they do meet the roosters in the finals it will be a bigger win.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have faith, I dont care if ppl say im kidding myself, the Bulldogs do have a chance

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Im sure the roosters will give up their top 8 spot again pretty soon. We can take their place. Also the origin period will kill the dragons I rekon.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
The dogs will make the 8 ! :D Its not out of reach....(yet)!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Laurie Daley: dedededeMathematically its still possible

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
When you have nothing else...have hope.
bulldogs have something mate, the trophy sitting at the leagues club and they will be doing everything they can to keep it there for another year.

BULLDOGS THE MIGHT OF THE NRL

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few wins in a row could do wonders. Dogs thrive on adversity, and no-one could ever accuse us of doing things easy.

Time will tell. And players returning from injury late in the season could be a problem, but it might not be our problem!!

gibbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its in the bag, our players will be better after their rest, willie mason especially as he has played heaps of games since 2002, and probably needed a rest to freshen up.

can't wait to see braith running of a sonny bill offload.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Rozco said:
I felt an awsome sense of relief after reading the title of this thread. The doggies still have a chance, it will be a challenge, but CAN DO THIS!! C'mon Boys
I had the same feeling, hoping to read something enlightening with some backup as to why we'll make the eight..

F

Forum Idiot

craig said:
bulldogs will make the top 8 by the end of the year i have no doubt and once we get there who ever will be there will be ****ting themselves. cos all our troops will be back on board so pumped up to make it back to back titles and will be an unstoppable force in the final series.

IT SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE THINKING OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE BLUE, WE ARE WHITE, WE ARE FRIGGIN DYNAMITE!!!
Don't expect anything this year , we are in a rebuilding period.

H

Hazmak

Expect a lot of things.

Try not to worry about winning or losing any games until Manly Rnd 16...

by that time we should be on 12pts (if we can pull off 3 MIRACLES we'll be on 18 pts).

With 12 pts on the board, we will then win 10 in a row and finish the season on 32pts.

H

Hazmak

Also by that time:

Wests, Warriors, Canberra, Manly, St. George, Penrith and Roosters would have faded

MattG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have faith guys. I have heard Omealy will be beack in 4 weeks (6weeks ahead of schedule). Sonny back in two weeks

H

Hazmak

I doubt O'meley back in 4, I reckon 5 at the EARLIEST (i.e. Rnd 16 against Manly).

I heard Miles is back in Rnd 15

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard the bulldogs are the greatest team ever and im proud of them and would never think or say a negative thing about them.

they will be premiers this yr i can schmmmmmelll it!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.