bulldogs will make THE finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs will make the top 8 by the end of the year i have no doubt and once we get there who ever will be there will be ****ting themselves. cos all our troops will be back on board so pumped up to make it back to back titles and will be an unstoppable force in the final series.

IT SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE THINKING OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE BLUE, WE ARE WHITE, WE ARE FRIGGIN DYNAMITE!!!

C

Cookie^Monstah

providing we put on a few wins in the coming weeks we will make the 8 and i reckon we'll meet one of the teams in the grand final:

Panthers
Dragons
Broncos

but we'll smash the opponent anyway!

D

Danish

Actually i'd imagine going into the finals with your best players only having a few weeks back on the paddock will be a big problem

Timyone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we make the 8 we can win just have to wait and see if we make it :S

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it will be the biggest boost you could ever have

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rugby League is an unpredictable game, anything can happen

(except Souths and Newcastle making the top 8!)

Ms SykOoo

Reaction score
I felt an awsome sense of relief after reading the title of this thread. The doggies still have a chance, it will be a challenge, but CAN DO THIS!! C'mon Boys

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Rugby League is an unpredictable game, anything can happen

(except Souths and Newcastle making the top 8!)

lol agree with that 1 it will b hard but i think a lot of teams can make it

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
Actually i'd imagine going into the finals with your best players only having a few weeks back on the paddock will be a big problem
Dude, Mason and Shrek will be back by Round 16. Maitua won't play again this year unless we're desperate for him. If we can jag a few wins here with Czislowski in our pack and be 2 wins from the 8, then we will have no problem making it. They won't be rushed into the starting line up anyway. Off the bench.

D

Danish

Nikau said:
Dude, Mason and Shrek will be back by Round 16. Maitua won't play again this year unless we're desperate for him. If we can jag a few wins here with Czislowski in our pack and be 2 wins from the 8, then we will have no problem making it. They won't be rushed into the starting line up anyway. Off the bench.
What gives you that impression? Everywhere i read has mason round 16 maybe and Shrek round 20. Being 2 wins from the 8 means that you need to win 2 weeks in a row as well as have the team 4 points ahead of you lose those weeks. So its not as easy as that.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fitzgibbon made a comeback a few years back in a finals series or round 26. He was a gun. The boys know what to do, they just won a comp, so the combos are there. The last time the Roosters won a comp* was in 2002.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i am worried about some "rust" from returnin players
but surely 6 weeks is enough time back to be fully ready for the finals if we make it

Faith

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Doggies have always thrived of the challenge. Starting this weekend we will blitz the field, finishing the year on 40 points. Bring on the GF!!

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when the guys make it to the grand final

I predict a tidy margin in favour of the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.