Bulldogs - We are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggio10

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree somewhat with the crisis talk. I think you can be loyal to the club and the colours but still want change!! And still think the way some things are being run are wrong. That isnt been disloyal.

Maddoggie

Maddoggie
Reaction score
With clubs potentially going under in the next few years. I am absolutely sure the Doggies will come out the other side. Whether SBW goes or stays our future is assured. The game will change massively over the next few years. I think we all need get out to games win, lose or draw and support our team.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW & Mason might be done...but the club wont be ..has been through this before with Mass player defections and so on & we have overcome it....
The Club is Bigger than a few players and will bounce back .....
Why right the club & Coaching staff off ?....they are not doing wrong..not their fault if players believe their own hype and are easilly led astary by morons...

Go The Doggies 4 Life .....

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bulldogs never die....we only get stronger........

nomatter what happens with our club we always seem to come out the other side a better team.....

go the dogs for ever..........

letes

Waterboy
Reaction score
u got to remember these coaches will not be here forever and there will come a time when these coaches will retire and i think we will have to get use to seeing more new faces in a coaching role.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I love reading all this stuff. Everyone bags a bloke for having an opinion and stressing his concern. And then go on to say that everything is ok because thats the way it has always been. Followed by lets take the old she'll be right attitude. We may well have had similar or worse things in the past happen and recover but that is excluding the current climate that we are trying to survive in. Would think a few of you down NSW way would have been aware of the financial stress clubs are under with pokie revenue etc. South Sydney have a very succesfull past hows that working for them now? Happy to sit around twiddling your thumbs like bunny fans for a couple of decades waiting for something to smile about? Before the response I also believe we will be o.k in the long run but my point: don't just take it for granted that everything will be o.k.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I woke this morning expecting to see the sun. It was there.

I expect to go to the game on monday expecting they will play. And they will.

I have been supporting the Dogs for 30 years. I recall the joy of 1979/80, and the dissapointment of 1981. I watched my beloved team torn apart in 1991 & 1996. We came back quickly after both setbacks.

We got through 2002 & 2004. We even won 2004.

What makes anyone think this time it will be different.

Get a life. True supporters know the good and the bad.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I have been supporting the Dogs for 30 years. I recall the joy of 1979/80, and the dissapointment of 1981. I watched my beloved team torn apart in 1991 & 1996. We came back quickly after both setbacks.

Well said, that is what I have been saying.

Anyone thinking we are in crisis should look at Tadpole's list to see what a real "crisis" or turmoil is. We have survived much, much worse, and will get through this no problem.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Charles Tesse and the Prophets of Doom. FMD, at least we are still in the bloody comp and have won a premiership . How would you be going for Cronulla? Our P'ships are cyclic and give it a couple of years and we'll be back up there again. While we're rebuilding and not looking too flash, just keep supporting the club. I know how frustrating it is mate.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
and my opinion is that your a moron
Ahahah the poor cnut has never said an optimistic thing on here. Must be suicidal. Don't neck yourself Tony!

The problem with Tony is he doesn't see the positives because he's so pessimistic his vision is clouded. He says everyone wants out yet fails to realise that we've re-signed Ryan, Patten, Te Maari, Kouparitsas, Nanai, Winitana, Kite, Barba and signed two good additions. I think with one really good prop we could be a force next year. I see Noddy and Morris adding a lot of strike power tbh..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs as a club have been raped by the Rorters...and left with nothing but scraps...that club has targeted our players and taken the soul out of the place...were doomed

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
lol idiots..
'
if kevin moore coaches us to a premiership next year then i would like to see you jump on the bandwagon

CLOVER DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
There are still lots of players giving blood sweat and tears mate!
No need to panic .......there is ALWAYS a new superstar coming thru the ranks at the Dogs......might be tuff for a bit but we are nowhere near gone!
Have some faith.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charles you're kidding urself... As Mortimer said about SBW not being able to stick with the club through the hard times... Fans like you cant stick with the team through the hard/bad times... Hard times, pfft we're rebuilding... It happens to every team... Lucky ur not a dragons fan, when was the last time they won a premiership... If u followed the bunnies you'd be slitting ur wrists... lol

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant remember the name but whoever started this thread, ur a moron.

the Dogs are FAR from done. Ur one of those supporters along with many others on this thread that expect us to win the premiership every season, its not going to happen.

Plus on Sonny, he is an exceptional athlete and is carrying us atm, but NO PLAYER is bigger than the club. The Bulldogs were around before Sonny came, and the club will be around when Sonny is gone.

2008: Re building

2009-: Showing everyone who the real premiership threats are.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Just a quick look outside should be able to seperate the now and 30 years ago.

FarQ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We r not done , but i am over this sort of controversy , totally sick of it,

the majority of this decade has been filled with one drama after another,

im so tired of it, i thought with mase gone we could just get on with playin footy, obviously i was wrong,

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are never done, while our pride may get dented and problems come and go sometimes but come game day Bulldogs never quit, that means we can have a few injuries or dramatics but the Dogs are always a chance of victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.