Bulldogs - We are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Relax champ! The club has been through a lot worse than this, Sonny is a gun player but he will be long gone & the Bulldogs will still be the great club they are with the greatest supporters in the nrl.

Lets make sure we stay loyal to the team we love guys especially through the tough times. Fuk Sonny no player is bigger than the Bulldogs.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
The club is now i believe on the verge of breakdown! It never ends with the place.

First mistake was not going after Wayne Bennet (who wanted to come here) and then making a play for Steven Kearney.

Regardless of the fact that you all love K-Moore, he is not the guy we want at a time when players continue to leave to get coached better else where.

We needed a players attractor and instead went for a guy is has been part of the dirty furniture.

Well done management - you guys should go do a Management course and learn some skills on how to run a club!
what a doomsdayer you are

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give us 2-3 years - we'll be back.
not even.these hard times have opened new doors too.just to get the right team on the field even if it means fielding an unproven fg...im pretty sure you gotta start somewhere.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are still lots of players giving blood sweat and tears mate!
No need to panic .......there is ALWAYS a new superstar coming thru the ranks at the Dogs......might be tuff for a bit but we are nowhere near gone!
Have some faith.
so true.there are guys waiting to prove themselves.dont lose faith,be angry but remember what happened beginning 2004.bring up loyal juniors and make good strewd buys.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its not about the club its about the money. We arent the only club this new trend will affect. Players cant resist double the money to go OS, and the NRL is on the verge of a mass player exodus. The cap isnt working and will bring the game down. Id rather a bunch of rich clubs dominating the league than to have no league at all.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Well I will be there again on Monday night. The club is doing it tough but we came out of tougher times before. So I am not going to run a warm bath with a bottle of JD and a blade just yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sandman77

Wonder how sonny bill will play on monday night.
I wonder if he will rip in or be lazy?
timw will tell, but his game will obviously go one way or the other due to all this.
I wonder if its possible he might not even play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.