Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hasler fails to deliver a premiership by the end of his current tenure, then there should be NO contract extension. He was brought to this club on big money and has acheived many things, but his major goal of winning us a title he has not. We seem to be getting further from success not closer to it. Something is not right and it isnt good enough

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Think the thing is that we can all see we have plateaued and are most likely heading back down the slope. I was excited when he first came and we started well. I could feel something building but then all the pressure and improvements was gone. I am 100% certain now that unless your top 4 your making up numbers. Any other position requires to big an effort to make the GF let alone have enough in reserve to win the big dance. Right now we are probably in the worst position we have been in the 5 years players and talent wise so I really can't see us making top 4.

Reynolds was never going to be the person we needed and it's a shame because his pride for the jersey is exactly what 99% of our club require from the CEO down. Raelene is just using us and our club, same way Greenturd did to better improve their standing within the code for future employment. Bet you a mil bucks she will leave us in the next couple of years for the NRL front office as the tokenary female and a "tick" in the political box. Most likely she will sign Des up again and then leave us with it. Des is ruining his own legacy simply because he refuses to evolve and actually be this "visionary" that all these muppets claim he is.

I have never been more disillusioned with our club, chances and direction than I am at this moment and that's including all the sagas we have gone through. 27 years of following the Dogs. I can't even identify with the qualities that made me a dogs man all those years ago, the ones Baa mentioned. We are not the "dogs of war" anymore, welcome to the "dogs of stats" era my friends!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And what other options is the club looking at exactly?
I for one hope they are looking at other options!!! You seem to be a person in the know, so if your saying we arnt looking at other half options, we are doomed lol

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well put it this way...you see a footy article on the dogs...you have no interest in reading it, you see the dogs game advertised you have little to no interest in watching as you know what crap they're going to dish up and instead you look up when the Cowboys, Broncos or Sharks are playing because they play a positive enjoyable style of football, The mere mention or sight of your coach or CEO makes your blood pressure rise and blood begin to boil

I think it get to the point where the frustrations with our crap brand of football which is as negative as it gets & of extremely poor quality, along with Des and Raelene totally screwing our club over....and wanting to extend that until atleast 2019 that it is easier to convince yourself that have no interest & a hate for the 2 mentioned....but I guess not the club with the club I guess you'd say you have become uninvested in anything to do with them an emotionally unattached as its not worth the pain and frustration
Totally agree with what you're sayin. Its so fuckin frustrating and the situation rite now is jus not imaginable. Im really lost for words over this bullshit.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Think the thing is that we can all see we have plateaued and are most likely heading back down the slope. I was excited when he first came and we started well. I could feel something building but then all the pressure and improvements was gone. I am 100% certain now that unless your top 4 your making up numbers. Any other position requires to big an effort to make the GF let alone have enough in reserve to win the big dance. Right now we are probably in the worst position we have been in the 5 years players and talent wise so I really can't see us making top 4.

Reynolds was never going to be the person we needed and it's a shame because his pride for the jersey is exactly what 99% of our club require from the CEO down. Raelene is just using us and our club, same way Greenturd did to better improve their standing within the code for future employment. Bet you a mil bucks she will leave us in the next couple of years for the NRL front office as the tokenary female and a "tick" in the political box. Most likely she will sign Des up again and then leave us with it. Des is ruining his own legacy simply because he refuses to evolve and actually be this "visionary" that all these muppets claim he is.

I have never been more disillusioned with our club, chances and direction than I am at this moment and that's including all the sagas we have gone through. 27 years of following the Dogs. I can't even identify with the qualities that made me a dogs man all those years ago, the ones Baa mentioned. We are not the "dogs of war" anymore, welcome to the "dogs of stats" era my friends!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Welcome to life at the bulldogs with a female CEO. The media love it, but fans who zero in on whether there is any substance behind all the 'diversity' and 'plans' see it for what it is.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know... You are Mr Inside Gossip...

I'm just plain ol' Mr I :D

Brooks, Cronk, Sowie maybe?
Bro trust me we won't need either of them.Give these 2 at least the whole season.Things will improve.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bro trust me we won't need either of them.Give these 2 at least the whole season.Things will improve.
I honestly think our halves can be good but des won't allow them to play.
Like Ennis said they are great ball runners and shoul play infront of the forwards not behind.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
supporting the dogs these days in like being stuck in an arranged marriage with a big fat hairy lesbian that's not gonna put out even if you get drunk enough to have a crack........you hate every minute of it, cant bare to look, have to pretend to be happy, but look at all the others you could of had and wish you had one like that

Raelene's also like that mother inlaw you wish would fuck off, but hangs around and fucks up all your plans

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
supporting the dogs these days in like being stuck in an arranged marriage with a big fat hairy lesbian that's not gonna put out even if you get drunk enough to have a crack........you hate every minute of it, cant bare to look, have to pretend to be happy, but look at all the others you could of had and wish you had one like that

Raelene's also like that mother inlaw you wish would fuck off, but hangs around and fucks up all your plans
You are on my list of champions sir

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great post. Dogs of stats indeed

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I erection they just wanted to extend this idiots contract to avoid giving Mbye his Des Clause.
Because that's more ridiculous than not having to play 1/3rd of the season.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Is that the Bulldogs CEO? She looks like an old clown/witch hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.